Chapter 22 - Fourth member

(A/N: Sorry y'all. Really, really, really short chapter)

Yoongi was furious. How dare an imbecile like Taehyung come and destroy all of his things? 

Why did the kid even care? 

He sighed and stormed back to the room which was now covered in glass and sharp objects. 

Kneeling down, he began to pick up the small pieces in his palm and bit his lip. Had he been too harsh? The boy was trying to save him from his drug addiction... but could he tell it was already too late? 

Flinching as a shard of glass bit at his skin, he growled angrily, tossing it all back on the floor. 

He knew what he had to do. Maybe his plan would work out after all... 

====================

When Tae arrived back at the den, he saw Jungkook and Namjoon tucking into some fresh chicken the older had brought. 

"Taetae! We saved you some!" Namjoon grinned, beckoning him over. 

The younger smiled back and took a seat next to them. 

"How is your cut JK?" He asked softly, glancing at the bold line on the boy's cheek.

"Healing." Jungkook smiled. "It's better than it was. It will still scar though. I'm going to look super tough now!"

Tae chuckled and shook his head. Typical Jungkook. 

Just then a voice all made them jump. 

"Is that chicken?" 

All three of their heads turned with wide eyes to see Yoongi standing at the opening of the den. 

"Suga?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head. "Why are you here? How did you know where-"

"I know Ilsan like the back of my hand - especially the back alleys. You think I wouldn't be able to find you?" The man asked. 

Namjoon was tense... This was the man who had saved Jungkook... but he was still as drug addict and a dangerous individual... 

"What do you want?" Joon asked softly. 

"Came to see Kookie and also to apologise." Yoongi said, cringing at the cheesiness of his words. 

"Come sit! You can have some too." Jungkook grinned, gesturing to the chicken box. 

Yoongi gave a gummy smile and took a seat next to Namjoon, who was still uncomfortable. A stranger had just walked into the place they called home... a dangerous stranger. 

"Firstly I wanted to apologise to Kook for mixing up the pills... some high idiot broke all the jars and they got mixed..." 

Jungkook waved his hand to stop him. 

"Don't worry about it. It's out of my system now so I'm clean. Also they technically did stop the pain for a little so forget about it."

Yoongi nodded in thanks and turned to Tae. Namjoon bit his lip - he didn't like 'Suga' being so close to his friend... 

"And you-" Yoongi sighed, looking at Tae. "I'm sorry for getting angry. You can understand right? To an addict, drugs are important. It was just a bit weird for me that a complete stranger just came in claiming I was going to die and started breaking all my things!"

Namjoon glared at Tae. 

He knew by the addicts words... Tae had been looking at the newspapers again. 

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to burst in like that. It's just... I panicked." Tae answered honestly. 

The evening drew into night before they even realised, and Yoongi sighed. 

"It's dangerous for me to be on the streets at night... do you mind if I just stay here for now?" He asked. 

"No you can stay!!"
"Please just leave." 
"You can stay, Suga!" 

Yoongi chuckled as all three of them answered at once. He pretended not to have heard Namjoon and thanked them all. 

He chose a spot - Namjoon's spot - and  laid down, curling up in a ball and falling asleep almost instantly. 

Jungkook soon also fell asleep. 

Taehyung smiled a little. He had managed to save another life. However, his smile fell when he felt Namjoon's hand on his shoulder. 

"You've been looking at the papers? For all this time?" 

Tae looked at him and nodded sadly... 

""I'm sorry, Hyung! I really am! It's just... the papers - they became an addiction! I needed to see them! And I am glad I did or Jimin and Yoongi would both be dead." 

"The papers saved Jimin?" Namjoon asked, tilting his head, then everything began to make sense. "That is why you ran away from hospital! For Jimin!"

"Yes." Tae nodded softly. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you..." 

"What ever. We will talk about this more in the morning. For now, sleep. I'm going to keep watch." Namjoon sighed. 

"Keep watch?" 

"Yes. I'm not leaving you two with a drug addict." 

"He is a good man." Tae insisted. "Inside."

"There is something about him Tae... I don't like it... Something is wrong..." 

"Joon, stop it. Just sleep." 

The younger boy curled up close to Yoongi just to annoy his friend and fell asleep. 

Namjoon, however, managed to stay awake the entire night. He wasn't going to put the lives of his friends in danger...

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!