Hilda was getting more weirded out by the second, "What is up with this guy?" she thought. "Oook, thanks for the hospitality I guess, but I've got a busy day so I've gotta go," Hilda said.

"Very well then, take care," N said.

Hilda walked very hastily out the door and went back to the lake, while N watched her as she left.

xxxxx

Back at Professor Oak's camp, the day was already in full swing and as a Saturday it was kind of a free day for most people there. As for the counselors and CITs, several of them still had to work, Ethan, Red, and Leaf included. Red was up and moving and was close to starting his first shift of the day. Since he got there Red hadn't gotten the opportunity to talk to Professor Oak so he decided to drop by before starting the day.

Professor Oak was sitting at his desk running a few things through his computer when Red walked in. Professor Oak was delighted to see Red, he was always a very kind and caring trainer and always provided a lot of information with the info he collected in his Pokedex. He was also one of the only people who knew of Red's status as the Kanto Champion. "Good morning Red! I'm pleased to see you here this summer," he said.

"Thanks, Professor, I figured I'd stop by to say hello before the day starts," said Red.

"Well thanks for stopping by, it's always nice to see you."

Red smiled, "thanks, professor."

It was then that Professor Oak's assistant Tracey walked in. Tracey was an old friend of his brother Ash so Red was pretty well acquainted with him, "Oh hey Red," Tracey greeted.

"Hey Tracey," Red simply said.

"Seems like champion life is treating you well."

"Yeah it's going pretty good I guess."

"That's good, I haven't been able to see Ash in a while, what's he been up to?"

"Mostly preparing for the wedding, man he was so happy when he told us he was engaged."

Tracey smiled at this, "The Ash I traveled with wouldn't have ever seen a girl that, this girl must be really something."

"Yeah she's something alright," Red replied.

"You'll get to meet her when they get married. The wedding is going to be here after all," said Professor Oak.

"I can't wait," said Tracey.

Red smiled before getting up, "I better get going, my first shift is about to start."

"Alright then, have a nice day Red, don't be a stranger," said the professor.

"I won't, take care you two," Red said as he walked out.

The camp was really active now, everyone was out playing, having fun, sliding on slip and slides, having water balloon fights, etc. Even the pokemon got involved in most of these activities, there were also some pokemon battles happening around the camp. Nate was currently refereeing one of these battles which took place between a trainer with a Toxicroak and a trainer with a Forretress. Hilbert and Hilda were watching from the sidelines, the two trainers were young but were clearly very strong. Although the battle became background noise when Hilda brought up her encounter with N.

"What kind of a name is N?" asked Hilbert.

"I don't know, he was pretty weird, asking if I could hear the pokemon's voices and if I was OK keeping my pokemon in my Pokeballs," replied Hilda.

"Sounds like a pretty eccentric guy," Rosa said as she walked up to the two. She had been swimming in the lake so she was still in her pink bikini with a towel over her shoulders, her hair was also down instead of in her two signature buns.