14.0

E
I woke up next to her, again. This time I didn't feel uncomfortable or in a sudden rush to run out of her house and leave her all alone. She has always had an effect on me and I don't think that will ever go away.

Shelby slept peacefully as tiny snores left her mouth. I rolled over and went to check my phone but quickly realized I didn't have one anymore. I had seldom memory of last night but I do remember Shelby picking me up and me throwing up in her car.

I remember her kindness and her loving attitude towards me. There was something going on between us, no matter how much we both were blind to it and tuned it out... there was something going on, and we couldn't deny it.

After I left my moms house I felt lonely and upset. I walked downtown and went to the nearest club I could find. Evidently I had a little too much to drink and I am beyond grateful that Shelby was there to pick me up.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and left kisses down her neck. There was no need of me trying to hide my feelings anymore, I was eventually going to get caught, arrested and put on death row. I had nothing to lose.

A slight humming from her made me realize she was awake.

"Good morning" she muttered while trying to get out of my grasp.

I tightened my grip around her and traced my fingers up and down her thighs. The movement reminded me of when she used to sneak into my room at night and wake me up with her sitting on my lap, begging me to put my hands on her.

I reminded myself of who she used to be with, but who she truly wanted to be with.

Grayson and her dated for a couple of years, they were inseparable. But as soon as I came back into the picture and started talking to my family more, things changed. I noticed her new choice of shorts and tank tops she'd wear around my house. How she walked around me and her eye contact towards me.

I'll never forget the day I caught her in my room when she thought I wasn't there. I'll never forget how flustered she was.

That was the day we both got addicted to each other, when the sneaking around was at its peak and when she would leave Grayson's room every night and come into mine. I'll never forget those days.

Shelby did something to me that no other girl could do. She made me weak at the sight of her, she had me wanting more than just her body. But her love and compassion too. Shelby was special.

I couldn't keep telling myself otherwise.

When I was in prison, all I wanted was her, and I couldn't have it. So I fulfilled my temptation for her with Kiara. I'll never forget Kiara, but she was my friend and Shelby... Shelby was something I couldn't replace.

Her body slowly got closer to me and she wrapped her leg around mine. Her hand trailed down my stomach and she stopped at my waistband. Her eyes came up and met mine seductively.

I was craving her and by the looks of it, the feeling was mutual.

I moved my hand from her thigh to her chest and I saw excitement fill her eyes.

"You aren't wearing a bra" I spoke softly into her ear as I trailed kisses down her neck. Her moans filled my ear and I smiled.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and looked at her with lust as she bit her lip.

She pulled away from my grip and detangled our legs. I laid on my back and watched as she climbed onto my lap and pushed my chest down onto the bed.

She grabbed my jaw and pulled me in for a kiss. Only this kiss was deep and we couldn't pull away from each-other.

I removed my lips from hers when I was given the opportunity and tugged on her shirt for her to remove it.

She placed her hands that were once on my jaw onto her red Calvin Klein crop top and pulled the fabric over her, revealing her bare chest.

She threw her shirt across her room and made way down my stomach with her hands slowly, stopping at the bottom of my shirt.

She pulled the fabric up and over my head as she smiled and tossed the shirt behind her as she slowly made her way back up to me.

I quickly tossed her over and enjoyed watching her breath hitch.

I made my way to her neck, and slowly moved down towards her core.

I left light kisses down her chest and stomach and stopped at her waistband.

I held the fabric with my teeth and slowly dragged it down her trembling thighs and left her exposed.

I came back up and looked up at her, making direct eye contact.

She was practically begging me and I loved it.

"God Ethan" she moaned as she placed her two fingers on her core and started pleasing herself.

I furrowed my eyebrows and smirked at her frustration. I took her fingers off of her and placed them in my mouth.

She pulled away and placed them on her chest as I spread her legs. Her core eventually met my mouth and from her reactions, I could tell she needed to release.

I pulled away and smirked up at her.

She groaned in frustration as she rolled her eyes.

I pulled my body up towards hers and she instantly pulled down the fabric that separated us.

"I don't have a condom babygirl" I whispered in her ear and she shook her head.

"I'm on the pill" she said anxiously as she bucked her hips up.

I nodded my head and slowly entered her.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer.

Her lips met mine and our gasps and moans instantly filled the room.

"I'm going t-" Shelby started and I interrupted her

"Oh fuck Shelby" I groaned in her ear

I felt her walls tighten around me as I released into her.

I fell down next to her and caught up on my breathing.

"I missed you Dolan" she spoke out loud making me smile.

"I missed you more Shelbs"