chap Ter 16

"do you think julia is okay" erden asked maria

"no" maria said so she pulled out her phone and played the evil morty theme song.

carter watched with sad eyes as julia looked out the window SAD!

when the beat dropped, julia began to sing along.. "aaaaa aaa aaaa aaa oooooooooo"

maria joined in, and soon enough erden and carter joined in too...

it was getting a bit lonely on this train. it was just the 4 of them and sometimes they get sick of each other

julia eventually found herself singing different lyrics to the same beat... "heeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee eee eeeeeeeeelp"

everyone sang along WHY IS IT SO LONELY ON THIS FUCKIN BUS

maria restarted the song and everyone was silent waiting for the beat to drop. but everyone could see that julia was still super sad.

when the beat dropped again, maria sang "whyyyyy yyyy y y y y y y y   y y y  y" because why u sad

but she knew it was because of mayo... so she decided to switch up the vibe.

so she went to her spotify saved songs and played gangstas paradise.... it's about to get lit in here

julia recognized the song and began to hum the tune

yea boi it's working...

erden and carter started humming the chorus while julia sang the lyrics because wow queen.

it went on for a while and during the song julia went over to sit with the 3 of them. they were balling with these vocals. they're all good singers.

maria didn't know the lyrics but she kinda mumbled it a little but julia went all out and erden and carter just kinda watched because they're lame....

everyone stopped singing and humming when the song slowly faded out and maria chose a new song....

"DONT YOU OPEN UP THAT WINDOW..." julia sang immediately remembering the lyrics

"DONT YOU LET OUT THAT ANTIDOTE" maria joined in

"POPPIN PILLS IS ALL WE KNO" everyone joined in even carter and erden those stupid dudes

everyone sang some more songs because they just cool like that and it was easy , everyone was Happy and no one was thinking of pete davidson or mayo, as it should be....