chapter 12

mayo and julia sat, julia in mayo's arms and peacefully sleeping.

"well damn im lonely" maria said sadly. 

"it be like that" erden said.

"ok. i refuse to be single." carter stood up, sighing. "universe if you listening... bring me someone to love."

The train did not stop

"yo fuk u universe. for real." he stuck up the middle finger and sat back down.

"language." maria heard. 

"pete?"

"yes.." pete approaced maria and she ran into his arms. 

"pete! im in love with yoo.."

pete kissed maria. "dont worry this is just a dream"

"what?"

Maria sat up all of a sudden and realized she had been sleeping the whole time. pete was still gone, but julia was indeed in mayo's arms sleeping.

everyone was sleeping. she stood up. this chapter was gonna be about her.

she went to the opposite side of the bus, away from everyone. she gazed out the window longingly hoping pete would show up.

the scenery passed as they went to no particular destination, and maria realized life is like one big story.

the conflict in this story is that the 4 of them (5 if you count mayo) have no one except each other. will they grow closer.?

maria was cold, and she pulled her hoodie tighter around her. bruh.

she slowly turned to look at erden and carter, who have possibly grown closer than any of them. she had been so busy worrying about pete she didnt realize she could have everything she needed here on this train. 

maybe the train would never stop. maybe the train would stop soon. either way this train is epic.

she looked back out the window, blinking. she could tell it was around midnight. she missed pete. 

but she would be ok.............

suddenly she was aware of a presence sitting next to her. she turned, it was erden!

"hey" he said quietly, his tired voice making him sound like even more of a dead giraffe.

"hey." maria replied.

"u good bro?" erden asked.

maria pauseed before Smiling. looking at erden.

"i am now."