Chapter 39 - Camp Melody

"Morning Dem..." I said as the alarm clock went off. I rolled over in an attempt to look at her and cut my sentence off when I realized she wasn't there.

4:00 am. The alarm clock read.

What the fuck?

"She's up already?" I mumbled and rolled out of bed.

"Hey mom." I said, walking in on Demi flipping pancakes.

"Morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Fine. You must not have though. Who the fuck gets up voluntarily before four am?"

Demi chuckled and said, "language. I wanted to make breakfast. We have a busy day ahead of us." She placed half a pancake, half a banana, and half a glass of orange juice in front of me. "Eat up." She said.

"I'm not hungry." I pushed the plate away from me.

"Eat." She demanded, pushing the plate back in front of me.

I tore a piece of the pancake and put it in my mouth. "Happy." I mumbled and got up from my seat, heading to the bathroom.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Demi grabbed my arm, bringing me to a halt. I flinched.

"Bathroom. I have to pee." I said.

"I don't think so. Sit back down and finish your breakfast." She demanded.

"Fine bitch." I rudely said and sat down.

"What did you call me?" She folded her arms.

"Nothing perra." I smirked.

"I know Spanish." Demi said, pausing, "now eat", she continued.

I scooted the pancake around on my plate.

"I'll tell you what." Demi said, taking my plate away.

"I don't have to eat?" I asked enthusiastically.

"I'm making you a smoothie." Demi said, throwing some blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in the blended.

"Here." She handed it to me and said, take this out to the limo. I'll get the bags. We gotta go." She said.

"I haven't even got ready." I stated.

"Here." Demi motioned to me and quickly put my hair in a messy bun. You can change on the jet." Demi grabbed the bags, I grabbed the smoothie (that I don't want) and we headed out to the limo.

"Take us to our private jet." Demi told our limo driver.

He nodded and drove away.

We arrived at the airport and boarded the jet.

I grabbed a Victoria's Secret PINK black shirt with the word PINK in gold letters; my black leather jacket; white ripped jeans; and some black adidas, and headed to the restroom, quickly changing, Demi waiting outside the restroom as she still doesn't trust me. I don't why the fuck not though.

I walked out of the restroom, holding my middle finger up at Demi.

She shook her head and followed me to the couch, where I dug my computer out and put in my headphones for the remainder of the ride.

.

Mike (the jet pilot) dropped us off at the airport, we grabbed our bags, and hopped in the limo.

"Camp Melody." Demi told the limo driver and before we knew it we were officially there.

Now this is going to be a fucking summer.

"This place is amazing." I said in awe as we walked into our cabin.

"I know. Better than I imagined. Reminds me of Camp Rock." Demi said.

"Fuck yeah." I threw my bag on the bed and started to head out.

"Leaving so soon?" Demi questioned.

"So much to explore." Demi stared at me. "I'll be good, I promise." I said in a pleading tone.

"I'm trusting you." Demi said, pausing and continuing with, "call me if anything goes wrong or you just need to talk."

I nodded and headed out, the door slamming behind me.

.

Well, they're finally there.

What do you guys think should happen at Camp Melody? Anything interesting? Should she get in a fight her first day out?

I've got some exciting stuff in store at this Camp!

VOTE and COMMENT!