THREE

This is a double update- Chapter 2 was updated before this so please make sure you read them in the correct order :)

Cameron Dawson

Last night was no different than every other time she's decided to go out with Audrey and get drunk. In fact, the only difference was that Audrey took Harley to her apartment to try and hide the fact that she was completely hammered from me. Too bad I was visiting her boyfriend.

I grip the wrench in my hand tighter as the anger at that thought pulses through me and I let out a grunt as I fiddle with the engine of my Camaro.

Harley was so wasted last night that I, at one point, thought she was actually high and that almost drove me over the edge. Fortunately she wasn't and knowing that she would never do it simply because she knows how I'd feel about it provides a little bit of comfort. Although, deep in my heart, I wish that she would stop hurting herself like this. If it's not one thing it's the other and it terrifies me to think that she's spiraling and I can't seem to help her.

Shit, I wish she would let me help her. It physically pains me to see someone I love with all my heart do this to themselves. She deserves more. So much more.

"I hope that you're planning on taking a shower before we go." I hear Harley's voice ring out and I look up from the hood of the car to see her watching me from the doorframe of the garage. I reach for a rag and wipe my hands on it before she comes closer.

"And if I don't?" I challenge and she smiles cockily before crossing her arms over her chest.

"You are not allowed to touch me." Is her remark and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Mmh- hmm." She hums, staring up at me cheekily and I grin before suddenly reaching for her. She squeals loudly as I toss her over my shoulder and she laughs as she hits her hands against my back. "Put me down!" She demands and I laugh.

"Not happening."

When I reach the bedroom, I toss her onto the bed before crawling on top of her and tickling her. She lets out loud laughter, tears beginning to stream out of her eyes as she wheezes and when she's finally huffing for breath I stop, only for her to glare up at me while she tries to catch her breath.

"Dick move." She mutters and I grin, placing a hand down on either side of her head and leaning into her face. She stops huffing then and I smirk before brushing my lips against hers. An exhale leaves Harley's mouth and I press a kiss on the corner of her mouth before peppering them along her jaw and down her neck. Before I can register it, her hands are in my hair, pulling me closer to her as she arches her back to give me better access to her glorious neck. I trail a finger along her collarbone before biting down on her soft-spot and when I feel Harley moan and reach for my shirt, I pull back with a smirk and hop off.

She sits up immediately, a scowl on her face. "Where are you going?"

"To shower." I remark in amusement.

"Are you kidding me? Now is the time you decide to do that?" She hisses incredulously, still breathless and flustered, and I smirk at her from the bathroom door frame.

"You did say I couldn't touch you unless I cleaned off and well, I kind of get it now since you're sort of coated in car oil." I gesture to her cheek and she rolls her eyes as she wipes it away. "In fact, I would suggest a shower. With me. I'll help you scrub that off real good."

Harley gulps and I see the temptation on her face before she shakes her head. "I'm not giving you that luxury."

I wink at her. "We'll see about that next time."