Chapter 23: Incarcerated

Recommended Playlist:

PLT - Blind

  The week flew by faster than Jimin had wanted it

The week flew by faster than Jimin had wanted it. He had focused all his attention as best as he could on his dance company, as more and more people had signed up. To say Jimin was happy would be a complete understatement.

He was super excited about it.

And Yoongi wanted to sign Jimin to his company and get him to start a music career of his own. Maybe even become an official choreographer for the successful kpop groups Yoongi had created from scratch.

And with much thought, Jimin only accepted the music offer, not being able to handle giving up his dance company he had worked so hard to achieve.

  And the special bonds he had made with many of his students. He considered them almost like family.

  Jimin didn't want to give that up, and Yoongi of course, understood. He was satisfied that Jimin had even agreed on signing to his company.

  That was enough to make the older happy.

But like shitty fairytales say, happiness doesn't always last.

  It was Friday morning, and Yoongi was soundly asleep with Jimin lying next to him. Both had been quite on edge lately, the reason being that Yoongi's wedding was the following day, and that Jin's son's christening was the same day too.

  Jimin needed a way to tell Jin what the fuck was going on. He wanted to go to the christening, but he thought the wedding was just as important too.

  Sighing, Jimin gently lifted Yoongi's arm from his waist, and softly laid it on the mattress next to him. Jimin stretched lightly before getting up from the bed and walking down to the kitchen.

  Rubbing his tired eyes, he opened the refrigerator and blindly reached for the large carton of milk and poured himself a glass, later heating it up.

Sitting down at the kitchen island, he drank his milk quietly, burning his tongue every once in a while. It was still early in the morning as the cool air nipped at his skin.

  Jimin's thoughts wondered without really knowing it, and by the time he realises just what's on his mind, he has tears clouding his vision and trembling lips as he held the warm cup in his hands.

  So silently sobbing away his pain, his shoulders shake and he struggles to hold in his cries. He shakily sets the cup down—abandons it as he slides off the stool to sit on the sofa in the lounge.

  Jimin sniffles and wipes his nose, bringing his knees to his chest as he sits in the cold.

  Yoongi was getting married in a day.