Chapter 10: Raven

Recommended playlist:Jorja Smith - Teenage fantasyLoco ft Hwasa - Don't give it to me

Jorja Smith - Teenage fantasy
Loco ft Hwasa - Don't give it to me.

• • •

  Jimin crept out of the room, the velvet box still cradled in his palm. Looking around the empty hallway of the overly crowded suite, Jimin walked back to the bar where the money he had earned was still sitting, tucking the box into his jacket pocket.

  He hopes he can avoid Yoongi while doing so, but of course things never go his way. When do they ever?

  Jimin's face contorts into utter disappointment and sadness when he spots Yoongi with his tongue shoved down Suran's throat, pinning her to the couch like there was no one else around them.

  Well that hurt. Did Yoongi mean anything he said to me earlier? Usually you tell the truth when you're drunk, or was that a lie too?

  Jimin shakes his head and sighs before he can cry, walking to where Jin was, who was giggling and drinking a glass of straight whiskey. Namjoon laughed, whispering sweet nothings into Jin's ear, and Jimin feels a surge of jealousy through his chest.

  Why couldn't I be happy like that too?

  "Hey hyung's." Jimin mumbled. "Have you guys seen Jongin anywhere?"

  Namjoon stops laughing and points to a corner where Jongin was sitting on his own and looking around like a lost puppy. "The poor boy didn't know what to do when you disappeared. He's been waiting for you for about 20 minutes, I think." Namjoon answers. Jimin smiled softly. "Thanks."

  Jin stopped him. "Wait Jimin." Jin fishes the money from under the glass and hands it to Jimin. "That was quite the show, don't you think?" Jin smirks, and Jimin rolls his eyes, rolling up his money and stuffing it into his pocket.

  "Don't even talk about it." Jimin scoffed, before walking off. Jin snickered, turning his attention back to a needy Namjoon.

  "Hey." Jimin said. Jongin shot up from his seat. "Jimin! Are you okay? Where were you? Did that guy do anything to you?" He fired question after question, and Jimin chuckled lightly at how worried he was.

  Jimin smiled sadly. "No. He didn't do anything."

  Just broke my heart is all.

  "You okay?" Jongin asked when he noticed the troubled expression on Jimin's cute face. Jimin breathed out a laugh. "Yeah. I'm fine." He lied. "Hey .. uh I'm sorry for... you know... what happened with Yoongi." He mumbled.