Chapter 20: Marble Wonders

Recommended Playlist:

Lauv - Question
Sinéad Harnett - Body

  Yoongi sighed, looking out the tinted window to stare at the 5 star restaurant where he was meant to meet his 'bride to be

Yoongi sighed, looking out the tinted window to stare at the 5 star restaurant where he was meant to meet his 'bride to be.' He could already spot the many paparazzi crowding around the entrance.

Mother fucker.

His father totally gave away their location just for more recognition, which would, no doubt, brew up a storm of drama and more gossip.

Great.

With another sigh, Yoongi parked at the valet, and exited his luxurious car, flashes instantly going off in his direction, damn. near blinding him.

He swiftly swung his keys to the guy at the valet, and lifted his arm to shield his face from the blinding flashes. He groaned, finding it a little difficult to navigate his way through the crowd of pests.

They threw questions at him, some ridiculous, and some he'd rather not answer, and some a little too personal to be shared.

However, one question caught his attention, and he didn't like it one bit.

"Min Yoongi! Now that you're getting married, is Park Jimin now available to the other bachelors?"

Yoongi instantly frowned. No. He belongs to me, and only me.

"Considering that he is no longer in the picture, where do you think this marriage will lead to?"

Just ignore them.

"Are you planning on having kids after the wedding? Where are you planning on going for your honeymoon?"

Keep walking Yoongi, Just keep walking.

"Hello Sir! Welcome to Seafood cuisines!" He greeted happily when Yoongi reached the reception desk.

Yoongi smiles dryly and rests his forearms on the desk. "Yeah, hi. I'm here for a meeting with Seung Hyun? I was supposed to be here like half an hour ago but things came up."

He nods his head, looking through his computer screen before nodding his head in confirmation. "Yes, table for four, correct?"

"I believe so?"

"Great." He smiles. "Just follow me Sir."

Yoongi nods, walking behind him.

•.• •

"Where were you? You were supposed to be half an hour ago." His father growled, making Yoongi roll his eyes as he plopped down across from him.

"I came, didn't I?"