Chapter 9: Imbalance

Recommended playlist:Jeremih - Birthday sexMac Miller - Skin

Jeremih - Birthday sex
Mac Miller - Skin

• • •

  "Okay, so here's how it works." Jin begins to explain, him, Namjoon and Jin standing in the centre of the formed circle around them.

  "I will put a single note beneath each shot glass. The more shots you do, the higher the value of the note will be." Jin walks to the bar, where a line of 23 shots were sitting perfectly in a straight line.

  He lifts the first shot glass and places a 20 dollar note beneath it. "Since it's the first shot glass, we'll start small. The next shot glass will have 30 dollars, and so on."

  Jimin nods eagerly. "Okay."

  "And since it's your birthday, we'll let you choose your liquor." Namjoon says, standing behind the bar. Jimin goes up to the bar, and the crowd watches him with curiosity.

  "Hmm ~" Jimin's eyes scan the shelves stacked with rows and rows of liquor. He looks until his eyes fall onto a specific bottle. "I'll have the Pincer Shanghai."

  Suddenly, Yoongi appears from the crowd, his arm securely wrapped around Suran's waist, a beer in his other hand. He scoffs at Jimin's choice. "You wouldn't even get to the third shot."

  Jimin turns to glare at him. "I will to."

  "You won't Jimin. That's about 90% of alcohol. You sure you can handle it?" Yoongi mocks, his deep and dark eyes piercing into Jimin's soul.

  Jimin feels his chest flutter, but he rolls his eyes and ignores it. "Fine. I choose tequila." He huffs, and Namjoon takes the bottle from the shelves and pours it in all 23 shot glasses.

  Now that it dawned on him, Jimin was worried if he would be able to finish them or not. "Can I get someone to help me finish them? If I can't?"

  Jin shrugs. "Sure. But only one person though." Jimin grins and almost leaps in joy, because he was facing 3 grand. 3 grand that's sitting under a shot glass. Jimin feels giddy as he downs the first shot, happily swiping the money from underneath.

  It burns his throat and he feels the stir in his stomach afterwards, but he smiles when the crowd cheers him on. Yoongi rolls his eyes, and walks somewhere with Suran still clinging to his side. Jimin scoffs, and downs the next two easily.

  "Hand me the money Joonie!" Jimin smiles cheekily, his mind still clear and very sober.

  Namjoon rolls his eyes and hands him the money. "Spend it wisely, will you?"

  Jimin smirks, tucking the money into his pocket. "No promises."

• • •