Chapter 14: Hershey kisses

âš  Warning: R rated images ahead âš 

• • •

  Torture. It felt like Yoongi was being tortured.

  He's tried to remain patient and wait for Jimin, but Yoongi's been locked out of his suite for a good hour.

  Jimin insisted that he wait until he said it was alright to come in, but Yoongi was getting rather impatient as he waited.

  He could faintly hear Jimin frantically running around in the suite through the door, and he chuckled.

  "What could this boy be up to?" Yoongi mumbled.

  Suddenly, the door flew open, and Jimin stood there with a short black silk kimono on, a piece of ribbon hanging on his palm.

  Yoongi clamped his mouth shut as his eyes trailed down to Jimin's exposed thighs.

  Jimin smiled. "Sorry that took so long, hyung. But, could you maybe ... turn around so I could put this on you?"

  Without a word, Yoongi turned so his back was facing Jimin, and then he felt a soft fabric covering his eyes, blinding his vision.

  "Jimin? What are you doing?" Yoongi cautiously asks, feeling Jimin's small han wrapping around his wrist. He leans in to whisper in Yoongi's ear.

  "It's a surprise, remember?" The hotness of Jimin's breath drives Yoongi crazy, because he can feel his lips grazing his lobe and all Yoongi wants to do is make hard, passionate love to him.

  Yoongi gulps. "A surprise. Right."

  Jimin carefully drags Yoongi into the suite, and instantly, Yoongi's nose is intoxicated with the scent of coconut and vanilla.

  Hmm ... candles ...

  Yoongi slightly yelps when he's pushed back. He kind of freaks out and panics, but then comes in contact with a soft cushion. He sinks into the leather comfortably.

  He reaches around his head to undo the knot, but Jimin yells and swats his hand away. "No! You can't remove the blindfold until I tell you, okay hyung? And if you do, then I'll stop all this. Okay hyung?" Jimin warns sternly.

  Yoongi groans. "Okay."

  Jimin grins, and presses a button on the remote, the low melody of Chris Brown's Private show filled the quiet room, setting a rather tense atmosphere.

  Yoongi's breath hitched, his heart quickening.

  Even though Yoongi cannot see a thing, Jimin smirks, and sensually removes his kimono, and it falls down to pool around his feet. Yoongi swallows a thick ball of saliva when be hears this.