Chapter 17: Merry-Go-Round

The car ride back to Yoongi's house was quiet

The car ride back to Yoongi's house was quiet. The older's hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. Jimin was worried.

The older's face held no emotion, but anger. And Jimin wonders, why was their fights so bad? To the point that Yoongi was actually ignoring me?

"Yoongi?" Jimin hesitantly whispered. The older merely kept his eyes on the road ahead of them and ignored his boyfriend. Jimin couldn't help but feel a little sting in his chest.

"B-Baby? What's wrong—"

"Not now Jimin." He hissed through gritted teeth. "Please. Can we talk about this later?" Yoongi said, sounding a little broken. Jimin gulped. "Y-Yeah. Sure."

• • •

It was about 10pm when they reached Yoongi's place. He pulled up in the driveway, and parked the car.

They sat in complete silence.

It hung around them like unwanted company, and Jimin couldn't take it anymore. They were sitting in the car, in complete silence, and Yoongi wasn't saying anything but sighing and running his hand through his hair.

Jimin has had enough.

"Yoongi! For fucks sale, stop ignoring me and tell me what's wrong!" The sudden outburst gave the older a freight, but he still managed to avoid Jimin's raging eyes.

The older sighed, resting his head against the head rest of his seat. "I'm not ignoring you baby." He spoke softly, but Jimin scoffed.

Is he being serious!?

"You totally are! Iv'e been asking you what's wrong, and if you're okay! And all I get back is the fucking silent treatment!" Jimin breathed out angrily. "Just ... please baby, what's wrong?" He pleaded, turning his whole body to face Yoongi.

"Please Jimin, just drop it." The older climbed out of the car, walking towards the door. Jimin just sat in the empty car and silently cried.

After everything, does he still not trust me?

• • •

Yoongi walked inside, feeling the invisible weight sag down on his shoulders as he climbed the stairs to his room. His heart aches as much as his head did from all the bullshit that came out of his father's mouth.

He knew him like the back of his hand. And Yoongi knew just how much his father desired his precious little boyfriend. Throughout the whole dinner, he would glance across the table and would see his eyes practically undressing Jimin. My Jimin.