Confetti and Beads

Start from the beginning

"Hey sweet thing." A half naked girl approached Stephen. 

"Um..." He was uncomfortable. 

"What some beads?" She asked stretching some over her breasts, which Stephen's eyes fell upon.

His cheeks turned pink. "I...uh...u-um..."

"Come on Stephen." Tony took him by the hand and pulled him away. 

"Don't you want to have fun, sugar?" She asked as Tony took Stephen. 

"Together, Stephen." Tony said. 

Stephen stammered. "I know. I know. She just came up to me a-and I-"

"Let's keep looking for Thor. Bruce-" He turned to see no Bruce by his side. "Bruce?" 

///0///0

"Excuse me." Bruce said, trying to make his way through the crowd. "Tony! Thor!" He called out. He was lost. He didn't mean to get lost, he had gotten sucked into a limbo line. He had made it out luckily, but now he was lost. "Tony!" He called. He got no response.

"Banner." Came a voice. 

He turned around, only to see Thor. But this wasn't his Thor, oh no. This Thor was shirtless, wearing a glittery thong, just like the guy they had seen at the entrance. He had colorful beads around his neck and wore a green, gold, and purple tie. There were girls all around him. 

Bruce's cheeks turned bright red. He took his glasses off and wiped them with his shirt. He then put them back on. It wasn't an illusion or dream. "H-Hi Thor." He was flustered. 

"I've been looking all over for you and everyone else." Thor said, pulling away from the crowd of girls. 

"Y-Yeah, w-we have too." Bruce felt a sudden tightness in his pants.

"Luckily, these ladies were nice enough to take me in here." He pointed behind him. The girls waved at them. "But for some reason they keep trying to convince me to take off all my clothes."

Bruce looked back at the girls behind Thor. "Uh...where's the rest of your clothes?" 

Thor looked around. "I don't actually know." He said. 

"Good." Bruce said under his breath. 

///0///0

"Bruce!" 

"Thor." 

Stephen and Tony were looking around for their lost friends. There were in a very stuffy crowd, getting pushed around and being and pulled here and there. 

"Tony, help." Stephen said as he was being pushed into a tent. 

"I've got you." Tony took Stephen's hand. "Whoa!" He got pulled in with Stephen and hit the ground onto something soft. "Stephen. Stephen." He called out. 

"I'm here. I'm here." Stephen said, taking Tony's hand. 

Tony looked up and saw Stephen, smiling. He put  a hand on Stephen's cheek. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I am."Stephen said, smiling at Tony. 

"Good." Tony kissed Stephen's nose. Stephen gave a little laugh. Tony looked around. "Where are we?" Stephen asked. 

Suddenly a crystal ball lit up. A lady set in front of it. There were pillows all over the place, the light in the room was dim and deep. It smelled like roses. 

"Hello, boys." Said the lady. 

"Uh, hi." Stephen waved.

"Where are we?" Tony asked. 

"You're in Mama Monroe's Tent of Love." She said. Suddenly pink lights lit up in the tent. "I unite souls and bind them."

"Oh." Tony said.

"You know, it's no coincidence you boys stumbled in here. I can see the love you have for each other and how much you long to unite your souls." She said. 

Tony and Stephen looked at each other. 

"Uh..." Stephen said.

"No, no, no." Tony stood up. He helped Stephen up, and held his hand. "You've got it wrong here. We're just a couple of friends, having a good time." Tony said, slowly backing up toward the exit. "It was really lovely meeting you, but we really have to go." He stepped a foot out of the tent. "Bye, bye." He pulled Stephen out with him, only to receive cheering and shouting from people lined up at their sides. They threw confetti and streamers at them. They thought the two had gotten married, and now they were celebrating them. 

Tony looked at Stephen, who had a beautiful smile on his face. He looked so beautiful. Oh, he was just the most beautiful in Tony's eyes. He couldn't help but smile. He just wanted to kiss him. It had been two days since he last kissed Stephen's lips. He longed fro those soft lips, he was hungry for them. But he couldn't risk anyone seeing them, he didn't know who was watching. 

Stephen turned to him, smiling. Oh, that beautiful smile. 

Oh, what the heck.

Tony picked Stephen up and spun him around. Stephen laughed, embracing Tony. He turned to Tony, smiling at him. They stared into each other's eyes. They had gotten caught in the moment. Their hearts beat so loud in their chests. Their souls made a connection. Stephen placed a hand on Tony's cheek, and drew him in for a kiss.

Tony was taken by surprise, Stephen wasn't the type to make the first move. Oh, god. What if someone was watching them? 

Oh, screw that. Go with the flow.

Tony kissed him back, giving into the kiss. 

The people around them put beads around their necks and threw more confetti and streamers in the air.

///0///0

"Ah." Tony sighed as he lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.  A huge smile was spread across his lips. He looked down at Stephen, who had his head on his chest. He held him close. He looked over at Thor and Bruce, who were sound asleep, tangled in each other. The knuckle heads were so tired. Tony looked back up at the ceiling, and smiled. Today had been a great day.