Chapter 118 - The end

"Wakey wakey!" Sophia said as she jumped on her parents's bed.

"Five more minutes Sophie!" Alice yawned and slowly opened her eyes.

"No! Auntie Mione said 'now'!" Sophia demanded and Alice chuckled.

"Fine, let's wake daddy." Alice said quietly and they started shaking FP. "Daddy, wake up. Come on daddy!" Alice said and saw FP smiling a little.

"Leave daddy five more minutes Alice or he's gonna span-"

"Be late for the wedding!" Alice yelled covering FP's words. She looked at him with wide eyes and FP frowned before he realised that Sophia was in the bed with them.

"Let's go mommy, Polly is waiting." Sophia smiled as she played with her pink dress.

"I thought she was really sick and couldn't make it." Alice smiled widely as she stood up. Polly told her a few days before that she was sorry, but she probably wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding.

"I know what I saw." Sophia nodded her head and rolled her eyes.

"Then let's go see Polly." FP smiled as he stood up himself.

"No, you have to go to uncle Fled." Sophia said firmly as they walked downstairs.

"I'll just say 'hi'!" When they got downstairs in the living room were Polly, Hermione and Betty wearing their bridesmaids blue dresses, Veronica wearing a purple one, Vanessa a red dress, Jellybean twining with Vanessa and Judith wearing a green dress.

"Polly!" Alice said as they ran to each other and hugged. "I'm so happy you made it."

"Me too mom." Polly smiled at Alice when they parted.

"Do my girls look gorgeous or what?" Alice asked looking up and down every one of them.

"They certainly do." FP smiled coming to them and hugging Polly as well. "It's good to have you here."

"Now move it Jones!" Hermione told FP and his jaw dropped at her aggressive tone. She was really taking everything to a whole new level.

"Kinda rude Andrews." FP said and saw Hermione smile as he left the house.

"Let's get if started." Hermione said and Alice couldn't help but roll her eyes. Betty made Alice a coffee as everyone around her helped with the hair and make up. The last thing to do was the dress, a white off the shoulder gorgeous dress.

"Do you think he'll like this?" Alice asked looking at herself in the mirror. Her daughters, Hermione, Veronica, Vanessa and her mother were all around her.

"Dad will love this mom." Jellybean said smiling at Alice.

"Hey Sophie." Hermione said and the little girl came to them with the flower basket in her hands. "Can you put that down for a second and go s6se if your daddy is ready?" Hermione asked and Sophia left. She looked at the watch on her hand, they had to leave in twenty minutes.

Sophia went through the backyard to Hermione's and Fred's house. She hoped she'd see Noah, Hermione's and Fred's boy but they let him stay with Hermione's parents because he was just a year old. "Daddy!" Sophia ran straight to her father not caring about Fred, Charles, Jughead, Jason or Archie. "Are you leady?"

"Yes, but before we leave I need you to do one thing." FP smiled and pulled out his phone. "I want you to go back home and take a picture of mommy, but she can't know you're taking it. Then you come to me, ok?" FP wanted to see Alice before the ceremony because he was sure she'd take his breath away and he'd forget his little speech.