Chapter 8

FP started to make the pancakes and Alice sat down on a chair at the table just watching him and smiled. She loved how he'd always flip threw them in the air and then catching them back.

Alice was lost in thoughts so when FP placed the plate in front of her she startled. "What are you thinking about?" FP sat across the table in front of her.

"If we do this, whatever this is. We can't tell the kids, not yet." Alice said looking serious.

"I understand that you have your doubts Alice, but-"

"FP, if there's something I'm sure about right now, that's you." Alice cut FP off making him smile. God he loved this woman. "But it's not every day you find out that your mom has been in love with your boyfriend's dad or the other way other. We need some time for us, to see how it goes and when the right time comes we tell them." Alice said and FP squeezed her hand lightly.

"I agree, now eat your pancakes. After this rough couple of days I think you could use them Ali." FP called Alice by one of the nicknames he had for her, between all of them Alice loved this one the most because no one else has called her that way, just FP. She looked down at the pancakes and saw a heart shape made of whipped cream.

"You still do this?" Alice smiled pointing at the plate in front of her.

"Just for the people I love." FP smiled and Alice kissed him softly.

"I love you too honey." It felt so right hearing and saying that.

After the late breakfast they had Alice led him to the couch. "Wanna watch a movie like the good old days?" Alice asked already looking through the CD's.

"Sure, what about Rebel without a cause?" FP asked and Alice nodded her head, she put the CD on and they laid on the couch curled into each other arms.

When the movie ended it was almost time when Betty had to come back from school. "Betty will be home soon." Alice sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to go." FP looked down at Alice who's head was on his chest. She popped her head up.

"I don't want either." Alice pouted.

"Hey, there's this party at the Wyrm tonight and Jughead told me he wants to invite Betty. Maybe you can come too." FP said really hoping she'd go.

"First, I'm not letting Betty go alone there." The Serpents were practically Alice's whole world before she and FP broke up, but if you didn't knew how to act there or if you didn't knew the right people you were screwed. Before Alice could say anything else FP cut her off.

"Exactly, you can come and chaperone her." FP suggested. "And an extra is that I'll be there too." He smiled.

"I'll think about it." Alice said, but she already made her choice, she's defined going. "But you really have to leave now." She took another look at the clock.

"Yeah, I know. I hope I'll see you tonight though." FP said making his was to the door, he tried to open it, but Alice stopped him by placing her lips on his. The kiss seemed like hours, but it only took a few seconds. "Miss me already?" FP joked.

"You have no idea." Alice said meaning it. FP placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving. When she closed the door Alice placed her back against it and just smiled. She felt like her whole world was getting back together. The moment didn't last long because the door opened and Alice almost fell. She started laughing.

"God mom, are you ok?" Betty asked, but she saw her mother laughing. "What got you so happy?" Betty smiled, it was the first time since Hal admitted he was the Black Hood when she saw her mother smiling.

"Just, everything just seems to line up." Alice wasn't laughing anymore, but her smile was still on her face.

"What do you mean mom?" Betty was happy for her mother, but also curious what happened that cheered her up like that.

"Nothing." Alice started to walk to the kitchen the smile not fading away.

"Mom." Betty called for her and Alice turned around.

"Yes sweetie?" Alice asked already knowing what Betty wanted.

"There's this party at the Wyrm tonight and I was wondering if I can go." Betty waited a second for her mother's answer.

"Betty there's no way you're-"

"But moom!" Betty whined.

"Let me finish. There's no way you're going there alone, I'm coming." Alice said and practically saw the shock on Betty growing.

"Wait! What did you just said mom?" Betty wanted to be sure.

"I'm coming with you at the party Elizabeth."