Chapter 75

Alice and FP woke up and went into the kitchen for some breakfast. "What are you doing?" Alice asked when she saw FP taking his phone out.

"Calling Hog Eye to come over." FP said and Alice took his phone. "Alice, we both know you're not going to stay alone."

"I'll come with you at Pop's." Alice got on her tiptoes and kissed FP. "I'd rather stay with you all day there."

"You're gonna get bored baby." FP said and an idea popped into Alice's mind. "What?" FP asked when a smile spread all over Alice's face.

"What about you and I working there today?" Alice asked and FP frowned a little. "You have a shift today and Charles has one two at the same time. So I could take his." Alice shrugged her shoulders.

"You really want that?" FP asked and Alice nodded.

"Anything to spend more time with you." Alice said and FP kissed her forehead.

"God I love you!" FP said and Alice wrapped her arms around his neck.

"And I love you." Alice said and kissed FP. "I'm gonna call Charles tell him he has the day off." Alice smiled and did so.

After they ate Alice and FP got on the car and FP drove to Pop's. Pop was behind the counter ready to leave. "Where's Charles?" He asked and FP pointes at Alice.

"Alice wanted to work today." FP shrugged his shoulders and Alice smiled at Pop.

"Not so funny at the Register anymore?" Pop asked and Alice laughed.

"Not really." Alice said smiling.

"You two have fun, but not to much." Were Pop's last words before leaving. Alice stepped behind the counter in the back. She looked through some closets and finally found what she was looking for. It was a white shirt and a skirt, with a red belt. Alice put the clothes on and tied her hair into a messy bun.

"Wow!" FP gasped when Alice came back. "You're gorgeous!" FP said and smiled at Alice.

"You're not so bad yourself." Alice winked at FP before getting some menus and going to some customers. For someone who never worked on a diner before Alice was the best.

The whole time Alice felt FP's eyes following her. When she stood behind the counter on her break FP came to her and placed his hands on her hips. "Well hi there."

"FP, not too much fun, remember?" Alice asked raising an eyebrow.

"Get your mind off the gutter Alice Smith." FP smirked at Alice. "I just wanted to have a little conversation." FP said and Alice turned around to see who entered the diner.

"FP..." Alice swallowed the lump on her throat. He turned around to see who entered and saw the same two men that were at Charles's initiation. "Can you-"

"Of course." FP said and went to their table. "What are you doing here?" FP asked them the moment he got there.

"Can't a man enjoy a lovely meal these days?" One of them asked and instead of looking at FP or at the menu he was holding he looked over at Alice.

"If you think you're gonna lay a finger on Alice then you're an idiot." FP clenched his fist. He would've hit that man, but he wanted to keep that job a little more time until the speakeasy would've get a little better.

"We'll see about that." The other man said. "We'll get two burgers and maybe that little lady can give them to us." FP couldn't listen to their words anymore. He turned around and went to Alice.

"Can I kill them? Please!" FP said and Alice shook her head.

"What did they want?" Alice asked and FP looked at her.

"Two burgers and uhm, you." FP said and Alice's eyes grew a little wider. "No worries they're just idiots and they will leave soon." FP said, but it wasn't true. They left just when FP and Alice had to close the diner.

The next couple of days Alice was either with FP either with Hog Eye, but everywhere she went there was at least one member of the Ghoulies. Alice couldn't believe they were like that. Penny was already in jail so the damage was done. There was nothing on punishing someone else for what Penny did, for the crimes she committed.

~ ~ ~

Alice and FP were at home when they heard a knock on the door. FP went to answer and Alice was behind him. One of the Ghoulies was right there standing in front of them. "What the hell could you possibly want?" FP asked.

"Tonight when the sun sets, Serpents against Ghoulies. We are gonna settle this once and for all." The man said and FP could feel Alice's hand squeezing his arm.

"What's the prize?" FP asked as he didn't care about what was happening, as he had no problem with it.

"If you win, we're not gonna step into Riverdale anymore, we're going to Greendale, but if we win. We get the Southside...and her." The man pointed at Alice.