Chapter 13

Penny wasn't letting them go away so easily. Right before FP and Alice were about to leave she let him know someone wanted to meet him in the back so he went there as Alice waited at the bar. When FP went in the back he saw a familiar blonde and it wasn't the one he wanted to see. "What do you want Penny?"

"Except you." Penny smirked and FP instantly started to walk away. "Wait, is for Blondie and your son's sake."

"What the hell are you talking about?" FP asked irritated at the mention of two of the people he loved most.

"You, are gonna do some deliveries for me." Penny started. Seeing FP getting angry was something she loved.

"Or?" FP asked though he knew the answer about to be given to him won't be a good one.

"Blondie and the Little Snake are in big danger." Penny innocently smiled.

"Fine." FP gave in knowing that no matter what he'd say or do Penny will still win this. "When shall I be and where?"

"Next week every night at midnight at the abandoned building close to the woods, I'm sure you know it."

Penny left the room and FP did so too going to Alice. He wrapped his arm around her and Alice sensed something was off. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, a little tired, that's all." FP smiled and kissed Alice's forehead and she let it go. But not for a long time.

The jobs FP did for Penny did not stayed for a week, they were more and more of them. He hated not telling Alice about them and she hated not knowing where he was leaving in the middle of the night or why he got so secretive about his calls, so she took hold of the situation and one night she asked him. "FP?"

"Yes babe." FP said as Alice held up her head. They were staying on the couch in the trailer because the kids were off on some trip with Veronica and Archie.

"I wanted to ask you for a while...Where have you been going lately?" Alice asked looking straight into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" FP pretended to be clueless.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Alice raised her boice standing up and FP did the same.

"You're being paranoid. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go take a shower." FP couldn't stay in front of her lying, but he had to or that's what he kept telling himself. So FP made his way to the bathroom. Alice sat back on the couch imagining the worse, when she heard his phone ringing. She knew it wasn't a good thing coming from her, but she took it. Alice saw a text from Penny with a location and an hour. Alice knew exactly why she texted FP so she just deleted the message and put the phone back before FP came out from the shower. "You better now?"

"Actually yes, but I got to go." Alice said taking her purse. 

"Why?" FP was taken aback by her.

"I have this article to finish by tomorrow and I completely forgot about it. Bye!" Alice pecked a kiss on his lips before heading out. The moment she exited the trailer she called Tom. "Tom, Alice here."

"Everything ok?" 

"More than ok. You know all those drug deals on the Southside?" Alice asked getting in the car.

"Yes, what about them?" Tom asked and Alice heard how he let whatever he was doing.

"Penny is responsible for them all." 

"I know, but I was never able to make her or to catch her." Tom was mad about that.

"Well I plan on making her confess tonight and I need your help." Alice said as she started the car and drove to the station.

"Why and how?" Tom asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you when I get to the station." Alice closed her phone and drove there as fast as she could. When she arrived Tom was in his office so Alice made her way there and told Tom about her plan.

"Alice, are you sure?" Tom asked thinking how Penny Peabody might react when she sees Alice.

"One hundred percent. I'll enter and ten minutes later you can come in. It's enough to make her snap and spill all her story about the drug deals.

"Does FP know?" Tom knew FP wouldn't let her to do that if it was any chance of Alice getting hurt.

"No. And I donot plan on telling him until it's done. And you will accept that if you want to catch Penny." Alice said knowing how hard it was for Tom to detect that Penny was behind that all. She must've had help too, that's why he had never caught her.

"Fine, but you willtake this with you." Tom handed Alice a gun.

"Why on earth for?" Alice was all for protection, but she has never used or touched a gun before.

"If Penny tries something you have to be ready for it."

"But Tom-"

"No 'but', if something happens to you I might not be alive for Penny's statement." Tom cut her off.

"Fair enough." Alice took the gun thinking about many ways in which FP would kill anyone if they hurt her. "See you at midnight."