Chapter 76

Before FP could say something the man left. FP slammed the door and ran his fingers through his hair. "FP..." Alice got closer to him and took his hands in hers.

"Come one we're leaving." FP said and took his car keys.

"Where?" Alice asked taken aback by his words.

"Home." FP said and took Alice's hand. He led her to the car never letting go of her hand. The ride back to the house was silent and both could feel the tension between them.

When they arrived Charles, Judith and Roland were on the couch watching TV. "What happened?" Charles asked seeing the anger on his father's face and the concern on his mother's.

"In a minute Charles." FP said and he walked upstairs with Alice behind him. They entered in their bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Ok, now can you tell me what are we doing here?" Alice asked and FP took his phone out.

"Hog Eye, gather the Serpents. We're going to war." After he said those words FP hung up and put the phone in his pocket.

"You can't possibly consider this." Alice said with wide eyes.

"You can bet I am." FP placed his hands on Alice's shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

"FP we both now that now they want me. Because of Penny, let me go, turn myself in." Alice said hoping FP would listen.

"No way in hell." FP stated without any second thoughts. "The Ghoulies have been after the Serpents for so long. Is time to get rid of them." FP could see Alice was ready to say something to change his mind. "Alice I want you to remember what Hiram did to you." FP couldn't believe he had to say that, that he had to make Alice relive those moments.

"What?" Alice asked quietly.

"Remember how helplessly you felt, his hands all over your body, Hiram hitting you, raping you." FP hated to say those words. He hated that he was saying them to Alice knowing how much it must've hurt.

"Why?" Alice whispered as her eyes started watering.

"Because the Ghoulies would do so much more, it's gonna be more of them and they're going to use you as they please. I won't have that." FP firmly said.

"The Serpents, you, I can protect you if I g-"

"You're amazing Alice and I love you so much." FP smiled at Alice in awe and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you too." Alice smiled back at FP. Despite what she wanted so much to do FP was right. The Ghoulies were the worst.

"But now, is my turn, our turn to protect you." FP kissed her forehead gently and stepped back.

"Than I'm coming with you." Alice said and put her jacket back on.

"No Alice, you're not." FP opened the door and stepped on the hall. He closed it before Alice got out and locked it.

"FP open this damn door!" Alice yelled as she hit the door with her fist.

"I won't baby. I love you!" FP said and it broke his heart when he walked down the stairs to hear Alice screaming.

"Ok what the hell is going on?" Roland asked as soon as he saw FP.

"Why did you lock her there?" Judith asked.

"The Ghoulies and the Serpents are gonna have some kind of war tonight and I'm not having Alice nowhere near." FP took Judith's hand and placed the key in it. "In case she needs something or something bad is happening."

"The Serpents are gathering all for this, if you wanna come son I won't stop you. Is your choice." There was no way FP could stop a grown up man from going there, not even because he was his som.

"Oh I'm coming." Charles put on his shoes and his jacket.

"Hey, you two be careful." Judith said as Roland wrapped his arm around her.

"And home by the curfew." Roland said trying to lighten up the mood.

FP and Charles stepped out of the house and in the house. "Why isn't mom coming with us? I mean she is a Serpent after all. Jughead and Betty too." Charles said after a while.

"Betty is not coming either, but if he really wants it Jughead can come." FP knew he couldn't stop Jughead from coming either and Betty would stay home with her mother. "And Alice..." FP sighed. "She is the main reason the Ghoulies are doing this."

"What?" Charles asked in surprise.

"I mean there has been a certain rivalry between these two gangs, but Alice put Penny in jail. We thought she was one of the Serpents, but turns out she was a two faced bitch." FP said and stopped the car. They arrived at the Wyrm. "And now the Ghoulies are after Alice. If we don't win tonight they plan on taking her and the Wyrm."

"What the hell dad?!" Charles was shocked of what he was hearing. "Are you willing to-"

"Of course not. I would never Charles." FP couldn't imagine spending one second away from Alice, let alone knowing what the Ghoulies could do to her. "But if we win I won't have to think of some way to get her out of this town."