Chapter XX

Siyenna's POV
Carters' Residence
Saturday 9:56 A.M.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes filling the atmosphere. I got up and did my hygiene before walking down the steps and into the kitchen.

I saw mostly everyone in the kitchen or in the living room. My parents greeted me first, "Good morning hun."

"Good morning!"

I gave them a hug while trying to peek over at the food. Saturday's at home are very family oriented. It usually starts off with mom and dad cooking breakfast and then some sort of activity or event. Then later we meet up with a relative whether it's here or some other location. Then later we wine down the evening together with some type of family dinner.

"Is the food almost ready?"

"Yes, but I see what you're doing. Go join your siblings in the living room it should be ready in like 10 minutes."

I huffed, she never lets us really see the food before it's ready. I walked into the living and sat next to Mya. Sir sat across from me. The air was thick. We haven't spoken since incident. I've either avoided or ignored him.

"Good morning Siyenna"

I looked over at him then diverted my attention towards Sízyire. "Hey Z did you hear something?"

"So damn childish" I heard him mutter.

"Says the guy who insults his sister and causes a scene acting like the miniature hulk." I mumbled back.

"What was that?!"

"You heard me."

He scoffed, "So now you wanna talk to me?"

I ignored his presence again. I was over it.

"Whatever man! How you going get mad at me for being a protective big brother. Yes, I insulted you but I apologized for that. Everything else I'm anything but sorry for and any word that comes close to it!"

He stomped off leaving my sisters and I to watch his dramatic exit.

Blue rolled her eyes, "Really Siyenna?"

"What!"

"I get you're mad or whatever, but he didn't do it maliciously. He can't help that he cares about you."

"Okay and I get that but he did all the extra crap and embarrassed me in front of everyone. Oh and let's not forget about the death wish for all of us!"

She rolled her eyes. "Bruh stop being such a brat you know his intentions."

Intead of continuously arguing I huffed and walked out. I wasn't going to go back and forth when there was obviously no point. I walked up the stairs and changed into my workout clothes.

I passed by Sir and felt somewhat bad but my pride was too thick so I continued my journey to the indoor gym.

I played my angry playlist and 'bad guy' by Billie Ellish started to boom through the speakers.

Beyoncé POV

I heard commotion and I knew it had to be the situation from school with Siyenna and Sir.

I looked at Jay and gave him puppy dog eyes. I really didn't want to deal with this argument this early in the morning.

"Uh uh it's your turn."

I groaned and aggressively and gave him the spatula. Once I finally walked into the living area Siyenna and Sir had already left and Blue was left ranting.