Chapter XXI

Blues POV
University of California
10:55 P.M. Monday

I parked my car in my parking spot and hopped out. I only had 5 minutes to get to the other side of the building for my first class, business.

Finally getting everything out and locking my car, I started my walk. I knew I was going to be late but it was worth the try to make it by taking the back way.

I walked quickly down the path. Once I was halfway to the class I was yanked back. Before I could even speak, the person put their hand over my mouth. I looked at them and realized it was Bryan.

He put his finger over his mouth gesturing me to shoosh. He released his hand and I knew better than to make more than a peep.

"I missed you Blue." I didn't even want to entertain the situation, and for the first time in a while I wanted to be in class.

"Bryan... please I need to get to class."

"I know baby and you'll go soon. I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm coming back. Since you know, you haven't been answering my calls."

That was true, lately I've been avoiding him. He was becoming dangerous and I didn't want to affiliate myself with him anymore, especially after the last incident.

"Please Bry, I don't want you to get in trouble just leave. And find some one, better. This is a waste of time. The back and forth, us."

"You are better. I want, no.... I need you." He whispered in my ear. I cringed as the hairs on the back of my next stood up. "I'll have you too. Don't worry I'm coming back for you baby." I closed my eyes in disgust as he kissed my cheek as a missed attempt to kiss my lips.

To think that I actually may of loved this man is so repulsing. Ugh, what was I thinking.

"Hey you!" An officer yelled and Bryan pushed me down running away.

The officer ran him off and stopped at me. "Hey miss, are you ok?" I thank every god in the universe for this officer. Who knows what Bryan would've done.

I shook my head as he helped me up. All I could wonder is, How did he get through all the security?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rumi's POV
Talsman Private High School
11:31 A.M. Monday

I closed my locker once the two minute bell rung.

"Hey Ru." One of my best friends said walking up to me.

"Hey Ky."

"I'll save you seat in class."

I nodded as I picked up my backpack. Standing up, I could sense a presence behind me. I rolled my eyes not wanting to acknowledge the foolishness that they might pull.

I turned around and saw the one and only Jessica Miller. Instead of entertaining her I gave a closed mouth smile about to walk past her until she pushed me back.

I huffed, this bitch never can give me a break. "What Jessica?"

"I need you to do something."

"I thought you hated me."

She got closer "Trust me honey I do. But I need you to stay away from Ky."

I wafted my hand to create space. Babygirls breath is kicking today.