"As of me, I don't plan to come back to Korea." - Hani said. I widened my eyes.

"But... why?? We're like sisters already. You should come along." - i said, feeling sad that Hani is not tagging along. She smiles.

"I can come along. But I'll come back here again. I feel like i love being here more than being in Korea." - she explained.

"You're gonna find a different job?"

She nods. "Since you'll not be here. I have to find a new job and a new place to live." - she said. That weirdly hurt me in some way.

"I'm sorry." - i said. She laughs.

"Why? You don't need to."

I shrug. "I gave you lots of work. And now, you need to find a new one."

"No it's okay. Just like you say, we're like sisters. I don't mind." - she said. I smile.

"At least stay in Korea with me for a week." - i begged, holding her hands. She laughs.

"Alright." - she said. I smile and thank her.

"Go and pack. I've booked tickets for us. It's in the afternoon. Don't tell Sae Eun." - i said.

"Alrighty~"

I laugh, walking back to my room with Chae Yong's milk. She's sitting on my bed, staring at a picture. I hand her the milk, she grab it and drinks it. I smile to the picture she's staring. "Appa." - she said, smiling. I nod. Yes, even if I don't talk to him, i shower Chae Yong with lots of Yoongi pictures to her. I told her stories of him. Remember the thumb drive that he gave me years ago? Those songs, i let Chae Yong hears them. She loves them all and she's always singing all of it.

I don't wanna hide who her father is. I want her to know who Min Yoongi is. I want her to recognise her father. She never gets sad for not meeting him, despite wanting to meet him desperately. Told her to be patient and patience lead to good things. I'm not sure if she'll meet Yoongi when we're in Korea, but I'll do everything to get him. It's gonna be chaotic but, i have to.

•••

Seoul, South Korea...

Finally, I'm home. I can't hide my smile, as i have goosebumps all over my body. Finally i get to breathe the familiar air, stepping on my own homeland. Eomma, appa, I'm home. Sorry for leaving you both. I think, i should go to the cemetery. Let Chae Yong meet her grandparents. And let her grandparents meet their granddaughter.

But maybe i should go home first and put the luggages down. But then, it's like 7 pm. "Let me call Sae Eun." - i said to Hani. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Sae Eun. In a few rings, she answered.

"Yes unnie~"

"In the car, going to buy a present for Jinwoo." - she said. She's still dating Jinwoo. Well, I don't know when they'll ever get married. But hope soon.

"Nice. Before buying the present. Fetch me."

"Fetch you? Wait... ARE YOU HOME?! YOU'RE IN KOREA?!" - she shouted excitedly. I laughed.

"Yes girl! I just landed! Come on, take meee!"

"Oh what present? My unnie is here! I'm making a turn, I'll be there in 10 minutes!" - Sae Eun said excitedly and end the call. I laugh, keeping my phone away.

"Come, let's wait in the Starbucks. Or wanna eat first?" It is a 6 hours flight though. And I'm pretty hungry." - i said. It is dinner time already so, eating will be a good idea.

"Oh please eomma... i wanna eat. I'm so hungry." - Chae Yong said with a pout. I giggle.

"Alright, let's go." - i said. We pull our own luggage and walk out of the airport. We take a taxi, going to the nearest korean restaurant. As soon as we arrive, i texted Sae Eun, telling her where i went. We take a seat and take a look at the menu. Ermahgawd... I've been craving for korean food! In Singapore, it's difficult to find original korean food. The taste is there but doesn't feel the same.

This is the time! I got crazy, ordering lots of food. I don't care i want them! For the first time, Chae Yong is eating korean food literally from Korea. As the dishes arrives, my mouth started watering. The aroma, is killing me. Oh mai gawd. And finally, we dig in. I take a sip of the kimchi jjigae. The hot soup runs down my throat, tasting the spicy and a little sour. This is the taste. This is the taste that i will never get anywhere but here. I can actually cry. Oh god. In a few minutes, Sae Eun arrive. She's so happy to see all of us. She also join us for dinner.

•••

In the car...

We're heading to my house. Finally. Where i can call my own house. Even though I've left it for 4 years. It's soon to 10 pm, but Chae Yong is wide awake. She's sitting near the window, looking at the streets. I smile to myself, watching her. Maybe tomorrow we can walk around. And finally do the other stuffs, to confirm that we're settling in here and forever. "Tomorrow, take a day off. Let's go shopping or walk around." - i said to Sae Eun.

"Definitely unnie." - she said, smiling. Finally, we arrive at me house. It's dark inside. My house.

"Woah... this is a big house eomma." - Chae Yong said, looking at the house. I nod, smiling.

"We'll be living here from now on." - i said, patting her head softly.

"You have the key?" - Sae Eun asked. I nod.

I pull my luggage and stop in front of my house door. My heart started pumping, I don't know why. I'm home. I'm home. I'm home. I smile to myself, as i insert the key in the key slot and twist it as the door unlocks and opens slightly. I AM HOME!!!!!!!! I open the door widely, as the cold wind and dark living room greeted me. I turn the lights on and pull in my luggage.

Looking around, it's still the same, as before. "Now, don't worry about these stuff being dusty and what not, every month, I send people to clean this empty house." - Sae Eun said. I laugh and thank her.

"Let's go upstairs. Hani, let me show your room." - i said, smiling. I was about to grab Chae Yong's hand but everyone froze upon hearing something from the kitchen. Now that i realise, the kitchen lights are on. Okay I'm scared. Who could be in this house?

"Are you sure that you secured this house, Sae Eun?" - i whispered. She nods slowly.

"Then what is that?" - I whispered. She shrug... looking scared. Chae Yong hugs my left leg, getting scared too. The sound of a switch from the kitchen, making the lights turn off. All of us froze and wait for something to come up.

A guy in purple grayed hair walks out of the kitchen. He was pale. As he saw us, he froze. Not believing his eyes. I heard a gasp from Sae Eun. While my heart beats so fast, seeing him.

"Chae...?"

"Yoongi..........."

——————————————————————————
WHAT?! okay first i am sorry for being away for weeks. I'm going through some stuff with myself. But don't worry, I'm fine~ it's just me. While I'm going through all those, i tend to stay away from Wattpad and be on YouTube most of the time. I'm sorry guys.

But Happy Birthday Mingyu ❤️❤️❤️ lub ya 💕

Find me here:
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

6/4/19, 6th April 2019, 김민규의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕