Do I?!

Victoria's POV

" What is bothering you?" Mrs. Devenport asked me.

" Nothing is bothering me but I don't want to eat this porridge. It smells horrible." I said.

" It smells perfect. If it smells horrible then how are we having it? " Mr. Devenport asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" I wasn't talking to you." I said to him." Try to show a bit respect to a pregnant woman. Though I don't need your anything from you but still I need a bit of respect until I am here."

" Until you are here? What do you mean?" He asked me.

" I mean until Denzel comes and take me home back." I said to him.

" Then that day will never ever come." He said.

" It will come soon. You just wait and see." I said to him.

" And you think you can go away from us now? " He asked me and I chuckled.

" Fillip, let her have her breakfast. One more word from you I will throw you out of my house. Don't forget it's not your house. It's mine. Dare you try to bother my daughter here!!!" Mrs. Devenport said.

" You guys really think you can keep me captured?! I am 21 now. I am an independent woman. Don't try to force me to do anything. It won't work. It might work when I was the Victoria before I was married. But it won't work anymore now. Because, I am not at all afraid of you. If I want I can go back to my normal life right now and no bloody one can stop me from doing that. Neither you nor Mrs. Devenport. But the point is my husband asked me to stay here until he comes to take me to him. So, I will pay respect to his request. This is why I am tolerating an irritating as hell person like you. Just don't ignite me. You will not like it then what I will do." I said." And if you expect me to act all polite and respectful toward you then you are very very wrong. You have shoot my husband and don't even think that I will ever forgive you for that. I will never ever. Mind it. Denzel's enemy is my enemy. If he is your enemy then I am also your enemy. Now go bring your gun and shoot me as well. Go." I said but he sat there quietly. "You  are coward, Mr. Devenport. But I am not at all coward. I am giving  you options. Either you make it up with my husband or just forget about me. I am Victoria Stanfield. I don't know what was my past but I won't let you destroy my present and future. Never ever. You have lost the right of being a father. You lost it. Never ever come to me saying you are my father. No father does what you have done to me. I just can't show you how much I do love Denzel. You have just destroyed my trust on anyone but my family and the family where you are not included." I said and stood up. I left the breakfast table. My father or not this guy was irritating as hell and I was not going to tolerate him for long. He keeps messing up with my brain. 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠.

I went to the room and laid down on the bed. I was hungry and feeling weak. But still I didn't want to eat. I don't know what I was doing but I think it's only thing that I could do now. I was super irritated. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤.

But why are you showing your anger on your body? The baby is also starving. My brain said.

Right. Baby is starving. I said to myself and stood up. I opened the closet and find out the chocolates. I started to have chocolate. 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫💝💝💝💝💝💝

Yummy!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘. I love chocolates. Who doesn't?!!😂😂😂😂😂😂. I heard a knock on the door. Who came now?!!😕😕😕😕😕😕. I am not going to share my chocolate with anyone. 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨. I started to have it with big bites. I shoved all of it inside my mouth.

" Victoria!!! Are you inside?" I heard Mrs. Devenport. But I wasn't in state of replying her. Because my mouth was full of chocolates. I wasn't even able to close my mouth.

" Victoria!!! You ok?" She asked from outside. I could sense the tension in her voice. I tried to finish the chocolate as fast as I can.

" Victoria, I am coming in." She said to me. I tried to chew on it fast and chocolate was already spilled all over my mouth and cheeks. Damn it.

" Victoria, you ok?" Mrs. Devenport said and she got a shock finding me like that. She looked at me weirdly. I pouted gulping down the chocolate. 😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗. She chuckled and I gave her a toothy grin.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀.  Oh, sorry not only toothy it was chocolaty and toothy grin.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫😝😝😝😝😝😝😝.

" What have you done to yourself?" She asked me and I looked at myself. My hands and face was covered with chocolate but I was full.😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.

" I was hungry." I said to her and he chuckled and I realized I was hungry again. " I am sure there is 10 babies inside. I always keep feeling hungry." I said rubbing my stomach. " How big will my stomach growled if I have 10 babies?" I asked her.

" We have a guest, Dear." She said and I looked up.

" Who?!" I asked and I found Mr. Wilbert he was looking at me smilingly. What was he doing here.

" Mrs. Stanfield, I came to give this back to you." He said showing me my locket pendant. I looked at him weirdly. Where did he get it?!.

" May be you lost it when we bumped into each other." He said. Weird!!! How can he answer my questions even before asking?!! But the biggest question have is where did he get my pendant!!?? I was wearing it last night when I slept. I clearly remember that or do I???😕😕😕😕😕😕😕.