His Mother

Victoria's POV

" What's wrong?" He asked me as I kept looking at him sharply.

" How much do you know about me?" I asked him.

" I know everything about you." He said.

" Oh, really?" I asked him. He nodded.

" Yes, really." He said. "Everything."

" What do you mean by everything?" I asked him.

" By everything I mean everything." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Do you know what my favorite color is?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" That is too easy question. Every fan of yours knows that." He said and chuckled. " But let me tell you that you have a closet full of dark red collection in your apartment and you keep it hidden for a weird reason." He said and my eyes widen at once after hearing this. How the hell does he know that?! Not much people know about it. I looked at him weirdly. " What?" he asked me.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Oh, me?!" He chuckled.

" Yes, you. How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Oh, I send someone to keep an eye on you." He said.

" You were spying on me? " I gritted. 😡😡😡😡😡

" Yes." He admitted it like it's normal.

Nothing abnormal in spying on someone. Then I had forgotten that I am not with a normal person. He is one of the crazy mafia boss. I sighed.

" Who is that spy?" I asked him.

" Can't tell you." He said.

" Tell me this instant."  I whined.

" No means no." He said and I gritted.

" I hate you." I said.

" Alright. I know that." He said. I sighed .

" I don't hate you." I said.

" I know that as well." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Tell me who is this spy?" I asked him and he sighed.

" She is very close to you and stays with you all the time." He said.

" Stays with me all the time?!" I asked him and he nodded.

" Who is this traitor now??" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Think, Sweetheart think." He said. " She is not traitor. She has been protecting you since long." he said.

" Who is this girl?" I asked.

" May be her name is Corey." He said and my eyes open widen.

Corey?!!😱😱😱😱😱 Corey Simpson is my PA. Urrrghh!! She knows everything about me. Now I understand why was she so overprotective over me all time. People use to say that she is lesbian because of her possessiveness. Shit!!!😤😤😤😤😤. Once I get my hands on her, she is so dead. Traitor!!!!

" Why did you send a spy after me if you were not serious about me?" I asked him.

" I was always serious about you. I was just a bit confused and I didn't want to make you my weakness." He said looking ahead as we were going somewhere I don't even have any idea. He was taking me and I was going with him.

" So I am your weakness?" I asked him.

" Yes, you are." He said. " There is someone else who is also my weakness. You will meet her soon. At least I hope so." He said.

'Her'? Is that a girl?! Does he have another girl in his life?!! Who is this black witch now? Mommy!!! Where am I stuck?!!😭😭😭😭😭😭...

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Who is this woman?" I asked him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Are you jealous?" He asked me and I gritted my teeth. I clenched my nails in front of him. He just raised one of his eyebrows. " You haven't scared me." He said.

" If I find you with any black witch, mark my words just mark my words, I will cut you both into pieces and feed them to the dogs you have in the castle." I gritted. He chuckled.

" Then you can relax. I will never ever cheat on you." He said simply and I looked at his eyes to find out any amusement but only found loyalty. I sighed.

" Who is this woman then?" I asked him.

He sighed and keep walking. Didn't answer my question. I got it. He doesn't want to discuss about it now. He doesn't trust me yet with his secrets. But he knows all my secrets. We reached the place where was a big rock. He made me sit there and sat next to me. He was watching the night views of the place. I also followed him. A few moment later I heard a sound and found a fountain. More like a stream of limes falling down from 1000 feet of earth surface.

" What's this?" I asked him. He looked at the fountain that I pointed. He chuckled.

" It's the same waterfall we have seen this morning." He said and I nodded. It's looking so beautiful at night as well.

" It's really beautiful." I said and he nodded.

We kept enjoying the natural beauty in the moonlight. Everything was looking heavenly beautiful. I suddenly realized that this guy whom I didn't even know a few days earlier is creeping in my heart slowly. Though his ways of approaching was worst but he proved himself worthy of it. He understands things even before I utter them in words.

May be he can't confess his feelings in words but action speaks louder than words can. His action proves everything. I can see he is trying to cope up with me. I should give our relationship a chance. I mean he was right. I will not get a person who will take care of me like he does. He is not like others. He is different. His ways are different but they are not wrong. He tries to make things right. At least I should appreciate his efforts.

I think I should give us some time. Everything will be fine. I hope it will be sooner rather than later. Because I am waiting for the day when we will be madly in love with each other. There will be no doubt and obstacle between us. I just hope we can live a life like normal couples do. I don't know if we can ever make it. But we can just hope for that.

" That woman is my mother." He said and I looked at him shocked. His mother is alive?!!!