Confused

Victoria's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I found myself hugging him tightly like he was my teddy. He was laying on his back. His one arm was covering his eyes and another was currently my pillow. I was laying on it. I was causing him laying on an uncomfortable position.

I looked at him closely creeping close to him. I just kept looking at his face. He looks like a kid when he sleeps. I sighed as his eyes were closed. Those eyes are the most beautiful things he has gotten. But he is sleeping. I can't see them now. I softly touched his eyes. Then leaned and kissed on them.

My beast looks so cute when he sleeps. It makes me want to kiss him sweetly. 😍😍😍😍😍 My brain said.

Wait!!! What?!😲😲😲 When he became your beast, stupid brain?! I asked my brain.

The moment we got married. 😏😏😏😏😏😏 My brain mocked me.

He is my husband.😠😠😠😠😠 I gritted.

We both are the same person, you fool!!!😒😒😒😒😒😒 My brain reminded me and I suddenly realized I was harassing myself like a stupid freaking jealous bi*ch.

I shook my head and looked at his lips. His lips were awkwardly pink, even more than mine. I need to know what his mom has done when she was pregnant with him do that my babies can get lips like him. Awkwardly beautiful. Should I ask him?! Definitely I should. I will ask him. By the way, where is his family?! I haven't seen any of his family yet. I have only met Mike. Doesn't he have a family? Or what should I think?

" Don't keep looking at me like that, I will lose control over myself." I heard him whispering and looked at him completely shocked.

The next moment he opened those golden orbs and I found myself staring at him back. He was looking at me with an unknown expression that I wasn't even able to read. He was aware of my gazes. God!!! Why this happens all the time?! Why does he has to catch me red-handed?!! 😭😭😭😭😭 Why God?!! Why? This is unfair.😭😭😭😭😭 What will he think of me now?!😞😞😞😞😞. One minute, why do I care about it?! Why does it mean a lot to me?!😕😕😕😕😕.

" Why haven't you slept already?" He asked me.

" I...ummm...I can't sleep." I said.

" Do you need a peppermint tea again?" He asked me.

" No, it's fine." I said.

" You should take painkiller if the cramp is unbearable." He said and I looked at him completely shocked.

" How do you know about it?" I asked him and he sighed.

" I asked Mike and he told me everything about it." He said to me and I narrowed my eyes.

" Mike?" I asked him.

" Yes, my friend Mike. You met him yesterday." He said.

" Yeah but how come he knows these girly things? And how can you discuss about this with your friend?" I asked him.

" He knows because he is a doctor. And your health comes first. It doesn't matter. He is the most trustworthy person." He said.

" Oh, Mike is a doctor?" I asked him.

" Yes, he is. Now sleep." He said.

" I said I can't sleep." I said and he sighed deeply.

" Are you hungry?" He asked me. I felt I was hungry a bit.

" No. I am not." I lied. He chuckled.

" Let's go." He got up with me.

" Where?" I asked him. He scooped me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder at once.

" You will see." He said and walked out of our room. I kept looking at him.

Beast happened in my life and every damn thing is changing. I have never felt like this for any man in my life before. I mean I had a crowd after me, I have been dealing with those guys everyday but never ever I have felt something like this. He makes me feel awkward. But it doesn't feel bad it's something like I wanted to feel it all that time but no one could give me that feelings. Everything about him is so special. The way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he handles my craziness makes me go crazy for his attention. What is happening with me?!! I don't know myself.

What is this?! Is that called love?! I asked myself. No, it is not or it is?!

I kept looking at him blankly until his voice pull me out of my imagination.

" I told you not to look at me like that, Sweetheart. You have forgotten that?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly.

" Like what?" I asked him.

" Like you want to eat me alive." He said.

" Ewwwww!!! You are a dirty minded guy." I said and he smirked.

" I haven't said anything dirty, Babe. You may be were looking at me like that because you are hungry. What did you think by the way?" He asked me smirkingly. I rolled my eyes.

" Stupid." I said.

" Yeah, this stupid is lucky enough to get a beauty queen wife. Don't you think so?" He asked me. I twisted my lips.

" You have forced me to marry you." I said. We reached the staircase.

" It doesn't matter. You wouldn't find a husband like me who would keep you like a queen like I am keeping you anyways. You should be grateful." He said and I sighed.

" I wanted to fall in love and then married." I said slowly.

" We can still work on it." He said.

" But we are already married." I said.

" So what?! All you have to do is fall in love with me." He said.

" What about you?" I asked him. He looked at me without any expression for awhile then looked ahead.

" Fall in Love with me and show me how to fall in love with you." He said going downstairs. I looked at him weirdly.

" But why will you fall in love with me?" I asked him.

" Because you are my wife." He said.

I looked at him confusedly. This beast is really very confusing. His words made me totally confused.