Fix

Victoria's POV

" What happened, Mrs. Devenport? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

" Nothing happened, Love." She said but I looked at her weirdly.

" Then why are you crying like something very serious has happened?!! What's wrong?! You can share it with me. I will try to help you." I said to her.

" Nothing happened, Love." She said again. " Get ready." She said.

" Why?!" I asked her.

" Pack your stuffs. No, I mean I will pack them you just tell me what do you need to pack." She said. I looked at her weirdly.😕😕😕😕😕😕.

" But why?! Are we going on a vacation?" I asked her.

" No, we are leaving." She said.

" Where are we going?" I asked her. 😕😕😕😕😕.

" We are leaving this house. We are not living with your dad anymore." She said wiping her tears.

" What?! But why?!" I asked her.😱😱😱😱😱😱.

" You don't have to know everything, Madellin. Do as I say. We will not stay here a single night." She said a bit strictly.

Good God!!! What happened to that Sweetheart lady?! Why is she angry suddenly?!! I don't know. I came to my room and took my things in the bag. A maid helped me and we came downstairs. I was hungry but seeing Mrs. Devenport's facial expression I gulped down my appetite.

" Let's go." Mrs. Devenport hold my hand and dragged me out of the villa.

" Bye bye prison cell. Hope we meet never again." I said.

" Come. Get in the car." Mrs. Devenport said opening the door. I sat inside and she closed the door then sat on the driving seat and handed me a box. I opened it and found my favorite pizza.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.

" Isn't your husband coming with us? Or he will join us later?" I asked her taking a big bite from the pizza. Yummy 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.

" I am kicking him out of my life. I will throw the divorce papers on his face tomorrow morning. Liar, Cheater, Godzilla, dinosaur, Cockroach, Lizard, dead alligator, black wolf, Dracula, rhino, rotten egg, squid, urchin, sea-lion, broken radio." She was mumbling those curses.

I was looking at her weirdly both my hand and mouth was stopped on the spot. I looked at her weirdly. She looked at me and found me looking at her weirdly.

" Why have you stopped eating? Start over." She said to me and I started to have my pizza.

I thought only I curse like that. But I was wrong. There are people who still thinks cursing can be a art not everyone are expert in that. Because it is a talent. Not everyone born with that talent. But I am lucky that I was born with that. I am special. I feel proud of myself.

" You know you curse very beautifully and like it." I said to her and she looked at me then chuckled. She sighed deeply.

" I am crazy for cursing like that." She said.

" Not at all. Cursing is an art." I said. " I use colorful curse on Denzel." I sad

" Why do you curse him? He is a lovely guy." Mrs. Devenport said.

" Yes, but sometimes he is do obstinate and keeps irritating me." I said. She chuckled.

" I see. Every men is same to their wives. Demanding, whining and stubborn. If they want something then just they want it anyhow." Mrs. Devenport said.

" Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

" Yes, sure. What is it?" She asked me.

" What happened today? Why are we leaving like this?" I asked her. She looked at me for once then looked at the road again.

" He broke my trust and I am not going to tolerate that. So, I am leaving." She said.

" Won't you ask him for once? Won't you let you explain him? He should get an opportunity to explain himself. Then you can decide if he deserves punishment or not but leaving home like that is not a solution." I said.

Wow!!! I myself didn't know I have grown up. Congratulations, Victoria!!!😚😚😚😚😚😚.

You are going to be a mother soon. How can you not grow up now?!! My brain mocked me. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒.

Shut up!!! I said to my brain. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" What are you taking  his side today?" She asked me.

" Not actually taking his side. I was just stating the fact. You should about it. Don't let your relationship be spoiled that easily." I said. " And yes, I will never ever forgive your husband for hurting my Denzel. Never ever." I said. " He was going to make my kids orphan before their birth!!! How cruel!!! He needs mental help." I said and she giggled.

" Yes, he does. Now that he will get both mental and physical help." She said and I nodded without getting the meaning.

" But still you should think about it twice." I said.

"Don't you want to hurt him? Why are you trying to save him?" She asked me.

" I hate him but I don't want to hurt him. Actually I can't. I can't hurt anyone." I said to her. She sighed.

" You shouldn't be like me. Should me like your dad." She said.

" No, thanks I don't want to be heartless." I said to her. " And now he was cheating on you. I want to live my life happily ever after with Denzel. And we will." I said.

" I can't believe he has done that." She said and stopped the car.

I looked out and found we were near a beautiful mansion. It was not as big as the previous one but it was cuter. The valets came and took our stuffs inside. I was having pizza and looking around. I kept eating and eating but I still was hungry. I think there is 10 babies inside me and they are always hungry as hell. We entered the house and I was shocked seeing Mr. Devenport already sitting there in the living room. He glared at Mrs. Devenport but she rolled her eyes without caring about his presence.

" I am going upstairs. You both talk to each other. But do me a favor. Send me something to eat. I am hungry again." I said 😗😗😗😗😗😗 and she chuckled.

" You go, get freshen up. I will send your lunch." She said and I nodded. I hope they fix things between them.