Whipped!!!

Denzel's POV

" Darn it." I said and punched on the punching bag.

" Now what happened?" Mike said.

" Hell happened." I said as I hold the punching bag before it hit me back.

" Dude, you are not helping me." He said.

" I don't want to help you either." I said.

" What's wrong, dude?" He asked.

" Can you sit quietly for awhile?" I asked.

" No, I can't." He said.

" What else was I expecting from a dumbo like you?" I said and he chuckled.

" Whatever. Where is she?" He asked.

" Where is who?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" Where is Mrs. Stanfield?" He asked me smirkingly.

" Sleeping." I said and sighed.

I don't know why am I acting weirdly these days with her. I don't want to act so kind but then her tears hurts me like hell. I can't see her tears but I want my revenge as well. I don't know where am I stuck here. She is pulling me towards her through an unknown attraction which I can't resist. I want to act rude eith her. But my mind keeps refusing it. I don't know what is happening here. I am hell confused. Things are making mess up with my brain.

" Until now?" He asked me.

" Yeah. She is weak." I said.

" Yeah, I can understand." He said and smirked. I removed the gloves and threw them on him.

" There is nothing like you were thinking about." I said.

" Really?!" He asked me.

" Yes." I sighed.

" But why I -" he was cut by a knock on the gym's door.

" Come in." I said.

" Jefe, tienes una llamada." (Boss, you have a call) The maid said.

"¿Quién es?" (Who is it?) I asked her.

" Mr. Kutcher." She said and my blood boiled on it's highest point. What does this bust*rd want now?!!

" Careful." Mike mouthed. I nodded and took the phone from her.

" Leave us." I said and she left nodding her head.

" Hello." I said taking a deep breath to control my inner beast.

" Hello, brother." He said and I gritted my teeth.

" Why did you call me?" I asked him. He laughed.

" How do you know that I want something?" He asked me.

" How can I not? You never call like that. You must need something." I said.

" Well, let's meet today. I am coming to your house." He said and I controlled myself hard not to slit his throat.

" Alright. You can come. Let's have lunch together." I said.

" Sure. I will come in time." He said.

" Lunch is served sharp at 1:30. I hope you will come before that and don't keep us waiting." I said.

" I will be in time. Don't worry at all." He said.

" Good." I said and cut the call. I threw the phone on the floor.

" Control your anger, Dan." Mark said.

" You are having lunch with us. If not then I can't guarantee if I shoot him instant or not." I said. He nodded and sighed.

" You have to remember that you are not alone now. Your wife is with you. Don't forget that he is a maniac. Keep her away from him and keep her secure. She doesn't have any idea about this." He said and suddenly I remembered about Victoria. I don't know if this girl will listen to me if I tell her to stay away from him. I have to keep my eyes on her 24/7. She can try to run away again. I have to increase the security around the mansion. Last time she was able to get out of here but this time she will not be able to run away from here. She will only go out of here if I take her out.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

" I am going to get freshen up." I said and walked upstairs.

I stepped into my room and found her laying on the bed with an irritating expression complaining where she is stuck. I chuckled and decided to answer her. I told her in hell and she looked at me covered her head with the duvet. I laughed as she asked me why am I roaming around naked. This girl!!! I only removed my shirt. I thought she is an innocent type girl but she was proving me wrong. She is kind but not at all a fool. She has some savage attitude but they were covered with her kindness. This kindness of her will make her fall in big trouble in future. I just wanted her not to show her kindness everywhere. I don't want to change her but I want to make her strong so that she can stand for herself against everything. And I have a lot of enemies around for a very valid reason.

As I found her looking at me I slowly walked towards her. I found her looking at me with an unknown expression. She raised her hand and touched my eyelashes. I don't know why does she do that. She has done that this morning as well. I let her do whatever she wants to. Because one thing was clear no matter what this girl is way too kind that can't hurt anyone even if they kill her. But no one can kill her. They won't even able to lay their fingers on her. I won't let anyone do that.

I told her that we have some guests and told her to behave because I can't guarantee what she does if I don't warn her. I was going away but she again started the topic that this is not her house. She wants to go home. I challenged her that she can't go out of my sight and came to the washroom to take a shower.

Can't she understand that this is her house?!! This mansion is hers. Everything here is her. Even I myself am hers.

What?! My brain asked.

What?! I asked.

You said you are also hers. It asked.

Practically it's the truth only. As she is my wife she owns everything that I own even if me myself. I said.

And what about your so called revenge?! It asked.

I will find out the truth first if my mom is really alive or not. I will not hurt her before that. I said.

And if she is no more then? It asked.

I don't know. But don't think hurting her will be a solution. I said to myself.

You are whipped. My brain said in a mocking tone.

Shut up. I said as I found her sleeping peacefully.