Love Is Blind

Victoria's POV

" I am perfectly fine now let's go roam around. I am bored sitting at home all the day." I said to him.

It's been a week since Mike declared that I am fine now and I can travel around easily but still this Beast is not letting me go out of the villa. What use of being in a beautiful place like this if I have to sit at home lazily all the day?! I am totally frustrated. If I throw something at Denzel to break his face it won't be a crime now, will it? 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠.

" You need to have rest properly." He said.

" The doctor himself said I can do and walk around. It won't be a problem." I said.

" No, I don't want to take risk." He said. I rolled my eyes.😒😒😒😒😒.

" Are you mad?" I asked him.

" Why?!" He asked me back.

" What do you mean by why?! Why are you caging me here in this stupid villa? Usually people roams around when they goes on their honeymoon trip. Here we are sitting in the room all the day doing nothing. Like what?! " I asked him and he smirked then walked towards me with that mysterious stupid smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" What happened?" I asked him.😕😕😕😕😕.

" What will happen? " He asked me.

" Why are you coming close to me? " I asked him.😶😶😶😶😶.

" Because I wanted to tell you something." He said.

" That you could even tell from afar as well." I said but he shook his head.😒😒😒😒😒.

" No, I have to tell this from close to you." He said. I sighed. 😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" Alright, tell me now." I said to him.

" People don't only go on honeymoon trip to explore places." He said winking at me. I looked at him weirdly with my eyes open wide and my jaw hitting the ground. He just hasn't said that or did he?!! 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶.

" You pervert!!!" I said to him.🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

" Sweetheart, I was talking about doing other things than roaming around." He said.

" This is why I am calling you pervert. Aren't you?!" I asked him. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" I was talking about having romantic dinner with each other, buying gifts and surprising each other. I mean falling in love again and again." He said and I looked at him weirdly. " What did you think, Sweetheart? Did you think about the bedroom stories?" He asked smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. 😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" In your dreams." I said to him and he chuckled. 😒😒😒😒😒.

" I think you have thought about something like that. Isn't it, Sweetheart?" He asked me.

" Don't Sweetheart me. Urrrghh!!!" I gritted.😬😬😬😬😬.

" Then what will I call you?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Ok, Nothing." He said.😬😬😬😬😬😬.

" Oh, Nothing, are you angry now?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. 😒😒😒😒😒.

" You are not?! Ok. It's good that you are not angry, Nothing." He started to irritate me.

" Don't ' Nothing' me, Denzel Stanfield!!!" I said angrily.

" Then what will I call you?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" Ok, ' I don't know', have you taken your medicines?" He asked me and I gave him a death glare which didn't work on him.

" No, I haven't." I said to him.

" Why didn't you?" He asked me.

" Because I have taken poison instead of that." I said 😠😠😠😠😠😠 and he sighed.

" Ok, sorry, Sweetheart but why haven't you taken your medicines yet?" He asked me softly this time. How cute he looks when he gets tensed about me.😘😘😘😘😘😘. I pulled his cheeks like a little kid and he looked at me annoyingly but I kept pulling his cheeks then pinched on his nose. He rolled his eyes.

" Let's go. Let's get you your medicines." He said. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒. I smiled widely just to irritate him. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.

" Come on, little kid." He said and I glared at him then rolled my eyes.😠😠😠😠😠😠😒😒😒😒😒😒.

"  What happened, Sweetheart?" He asked me.

" Hell happened." I said and he chuckled.

We had our breakfast and he made me have my medicines. I was going back to our room getting very upset because he will not let me to out today. I was planning to go and visit the other part of the island it must be as beautiful as the part I have seen. I don't know when he will let me go out of this villa. 😑😑😑😑😑.

" Where are you going, Sweetheart?" He asked me.

" Going back to room. You will not let me step out of the villa. Then what use of arguing with you stupidly?" I asked him and he smiled.

" Let's go. Let's roam around." He said and I nodded smiling like a kid. He chuckled looking at my face.

" You will still remain a kid." He said and I quickly got ready but suddenly the whole sky covered with cloud and without giving any forecast it started to rain heavily. Like the sky was crying like hell.

" What happened to the sky!!? Why is it upset?" I asked myself and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

He winked at me and walked out of the room reached the balcony. I looked at him weirdly. He was letting standing in the rain getting drenched willingly. I was shocked. Is he crazy?!! He will catch cold if he keeps standing in the rain like this. He spread his arms either sides and let the water drops drench him properly.

" Hey!!! You will catch cold." I shouted at him.

" No worries. I am a strong enough to endure it." He said.

He kept getting drenched and I kept looking at him. I don't know when I reached him and hugged him from back getting drenched with him. He turned to me getting shocked.

" You will catch cold, Sweetheart." He said.

" No, I will not I am wife of a strong man." I said and he laughed so hard.

I kept looking at him. His smile was my weakness. It can make me do anything to protect the smile. How I loved the smiling face of my Beast!!! Hell I love everything about him. I love this man. I should have hated him for everything but I know deep down Denzel is a good guy and he deserves a chance. And someone said it right. Love is blind.