Gone Girl

Denzel's POV

She was sleeping but I was wide awake. She was clutching on me tightly. I looked at her face. She was sleeping like a kid wearing my shirt. I chuckled softly kissing on her forehead. She is literally a kid. She has weird way to show her jealousy. I sighed. I didn't know that she will be mine one day. I used to ignore this fact that I love this girl crazily, deeply, truly. Just because I wanted to keep her away from my own messed up life. I didn't want to bring her in this darkness. Because she was always the angel who doesn't even match with this devil. But may be God had another plan. He had his another wish to make it work. I was not even thinking about bringing her in my life but it would hurt me when I would see her with someone else. It would definitely be the biggest defeat of my life.

I am not a good person. I admit it. I am surrounded with darkness. I have killed those who dared to mess with me. I don't deserve a girl like Victoria who is way too innocent. But it was written in our fate. No one can change that. It was HIS plan and no one can do anything about it. I know people will still say that I shouldn't have done something like this pulling her in my life.

Yes, I myself had no idea about it as well. I didn't want to pull her in my life as well. If only her father didn't kidnap my mom I would never ever kidnapped her that time. That was which my anger made me do. I don't have any control over my anger. But I am trying to learn about that. Just for Victoria.

I don't want to hurt her. She is very innocent. I don't want see her crying that's too for me. I have loved her for all the time since I have seen her first time. She is my angel. I will protect her anyhow, even if I have to give my life for that. I will not let anyone harm her. I need to finish some work for that. Victoria was right if I want to live a normal life I have to come out as a normal person. I will have to try to find out a way for that. I sighed.

Here my mom is still not found. But one thing is cleared that Hudson didn't kill her. He had no plan to kill her. He was definitely going to leave my mom after his revenge was taken because he loved his daughter. Though I knew he was not going to be successful ever. But still I decided to help him just for my mom and only because he was Victoria's dad. She is my weakness. I know I was mad for doing something like this. It was the weirdest decision but it felt the right one that time.

Yes, I have committed a lot of sins for Victoria. Just to protect her. That William guy who used to bother her I destroyed him completely, he was bankrupt and had to leave the country. Then that stupid Andie and Brody. I wanted to kill them but I left them to rot behind the bars. I destroyed everyone silently who dared to come near her. I did those for her. Someone said right love is blind and it made me blind as well. I didn't care if those guys are good or bad. I just completely deleted them from her life. I didn't want any competitor there.

" Good morning, Babe." The sweet voice of my dear wife pulled me out of my imagination. I looked out of the window it was really morning now. I was wide awake whole the night. I felt her kissing my cheeks. I chuckled.

" Good morning, Sweetheart." I said and she smiled widely.

" I love it when you call me Sweetheart." She said and took a deep breath on the shirt she was wearing. " I love this smell. It's smells like you." She said like a kid. I chuckled. " Can I keep it?" She asked me.

" You can keep whole the closet along with me." I said and she giggled.

" Yes, you are mine." She said. " I can't share you with anyone." She said and buried her face on my chest. She stayed like that for a while then looked at me with her teary eyes. What happened?!! Is she hurt?! Did I hurt her?! Or she is regretting everything now?!!

" What happened, Babe?" I asked her.

" Denzel, will you ever leave me?" Her question shocked me to the end. Why will I leave her?!.

" Why are you thinking like that?" I asked her.

" No, just like that. Tell me. Will you?" She asked me.

" You gotta be kidding me. I love you, Victoria. Do you think I can live without you? I should ask you that not you to me." I said and her tears slipped on her cheeks. I wiped her tears.

" Don't leave me ever. I can even imagine my life without you. I love you more than myself. Don't go away from me. Don't ever leave my hand. Otherwise I will die. If I don't die I will surely kill myself." She said and I pressed my lips on hers. What am I supposed to do with this kid!!!

" I will never ever ever leave you. Don't worry about that. Just forget about that." I said breaking the kiss then kissed on her forehead.

" You will remain mine forever?" She asked me.

" Yes, forever to the eternity." I said.

" Promise?" She asked.

" Yes, I promise." I said and she smiled widely then kissed on my forehead. I smiled. She kept looking at me with those eyes.

" Now what?" I asked her.

" I want you." She said smirking at me.

" I am yours." I said trying to irritate her. She rolled her eyes.

" I mean I need you." She said.

" Yes, I am always yours." I said. She glared at me.

" You red tarantula, I need you now. Don't you understand English?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Yes, Sweetheart. I do. Although I would love to fulfill your demand but I have an important meeting today." I said.

" Meeting can wait." She said and crashed her lips on mine.

This girl is totally gone.