Play

Victoria's POV

" Who let Mrs. Stanfield go out of the mansion?" He asked the guards.

" Boss, ma'am said you have called her to go out of the villa." One of the guards said.

" Who appointed you here Mrs. Stanfield or me?" He asked them.

" Denzel, listen to me." I tried to stop him and making him calm down but he was extremely angry with me. He glared at me and I zipped up my mouth.😯😯😯😯😯😯😯.

" Next time if you guys dare to disobey my orders then you know me better what I do to disobedient people." He said them but was looking at me all the time. God save me. 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰.

" Yes, boss. We will remember that." They said.

" Better." He said and started to drag me inside the mansion. I was praying for my safety. I knew I am so dead already. This beast will kill me now. 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨. Mommmyyyyy!!! Where am I stuck??😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" Mrs. Silva!!!! Mrs. Silva!!!" He growled at once we reached the living room. 

" Sir." Mrs. Silva camr and said looking down. I feel bad for her now. I am very sorry.😞😞😞😞😞😞.

" Mrs. Silva, what did I tell you before leaving?" I asked him.

" You told me not to let Mrs. Stanfield go out of the Rose Hillcrest villa." She said. 😖😖😖😖😖.

" Then why did I find her on the street out of the mansion?" He asked her and she kept looking down. " Mrs. Silva, I have asked you something. I think you will not keep me waiting." He said.

" Actually, sir, Mrs. Stanfield asked for a painkiller and I came inside to get her one." She said.

" Did I tell you that she is childish before I go out for the meeting?" He said.

" Yes, you did, sir." She said.

" Did I tell you not to fulfill to her childish demand?" I asked him.

" Yes, you did. " She said.

" Then what make you to do the other thing? " He asked her.

" Sorry, sir. I didn't think Mrs. Stanfield will trick me like this." She said and I felt very ashamed of my act. I was feeling guilty now. I shouldn't have done this. For me they are getting insulted. I myself don't realize what storm I create sometimes. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Mommmyyyy.... Where am I stuck??! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" Ok, Mrs. Silva. Next time remember this. If she whines for something first call me to be assured about it. Don't leave her alone next time. Now you can go and tell the chefs to arrange dinner. We have some guests today. I don't want any mistakes." He said.

" Yes, sir." She said.

" And send the lunch upstairs. We are not coming down for lunch." He said looking at me very coldly.

My funeral is going to start now.😰😰😰😰😰😰😰. Bye, everyone. It was nice to meet you all. 👋👋👋👋👋.

He started to drag me upstairs. I kept following him silently. I didn't want to irritate him more now. I was already dead. He opened the door of our room and pushed me inside. He came inside as well and kicked the door shut behind him with a loud thud that made me flinched at once. I didn't turn. I was just praying for my safety now. I squealed when I felt him spinning me around and made me face him. I looked at him.  His eyes were scaring me now. They were burning with extreme rage. I gulped hard. He removed his jacket and threw it away folding his sleeves upward.

" What did I tell you before I leave, Sweetheart? " He asked me taking a step towards me closing the distance between us. I gulped hard and took a step back. He chuckled darkly which made my throat dry at once in fear. What is he going to do now?!! 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨. He took a step towards me again to close the distance but I took several steps back to keep the distance. He smiled mockingly at me and stopped right there but I kept stepping back until my back hit the wall. I looked back and found the wall. I kept looking at it in horror. 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨.

" Done?!" He asked me coldly. I looked at him helplessly. " Only this distance you can go away from me. " He said and reached me eventually caging me between him and the wall. That too if I let you, Sweetheart." He said very coldly in my ear and kissed on my ear. I shivered a bit and clutched on his shirt as I felt him kissing on my neck.

I felt my heartbeat was running crazily. I know I want that but still there is a unknown fear working inside me. I don't know what is that but I feel this was an unknown feeling. After all it's my first time. I have to gather some courage. I don't know why it was so hard when I know that I love him. 😕😕😕😕😕😕.

" What did I tell you, Sweetheart?" He asked me kissing on my bare shoulder. I flinched. He smiled on my skin.

" I... I... do...don't re...member. " I said stuttering as I felt him kissing on my collarbones. I could only feel his touch nothing else. I was not able to think straight. He chuckled and kissed on my neck again.

" Do you know your childish act irritates me all the time? " He asked me.

" Yes, I know." I said and he kissed on my right cheek.

" Then why do you keep doing that all the time?" He asked and kissed on my other cheek.

" I... Umm... That... I... I for...forget what? " I asked and he smirked at me.

" As you broke your promise so you will have to have your punishment now." He said.

" What... What punishment? " I asked him. He was caressing my neck. I leaned on his touch. It was driving me crazy.

" This." He said and pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me hard and moved back. " Next time you try to disobey me you will see the hell." He warned me.

" If the hell is this then I will love to see more of it." I said leaning on him smirking at him. " I assure you that I enjoyed it as well." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me then smirked.

" We will see." He whispered in my ear.

" Sure, Mr. Stanfield. I will be waiting. I hope it comes soon." I said biting my lip and winking at him. He looked at me frustratedly.

I can so play along with you, Mr. Stanfield.