Damn!!

Denzel's POV

" Damn!!! She did this?" my friend Mike said. Mike is my best friend since high school. His name is Marcus not Mike but he calls himself Mike. Weird. I know.

" Yeah, I she did it." I said in a flat tone.

" I am telling you this girl is nothing like her family." He said.

" Don't address her like this girl. She has a name." I said to him.

" Alright, Mrs. Stanfield. Ok?" He asked me in a teasing voice and I rolled my eyes.

" Her name is Victoria." I said.

" Oh yes, Victoria. Victoria Stanfield." He said.

" Stop with it." I said to him.

" Why, bro? Feeling something?" He asked me.

" Yes, weird. You need to send to mental asylum." I said to him. He laughed then looked at me seriously.

" I don't think your idea about torturing her or taking a revenge on her is useless, Bro. Hurting her won't get your mom back. Hurting her will only be hurting an innocent girl. And I think you shouldn't have forgotten about your own commitment to not to hurt innocent people ever." He said to me.

" She is Hudson's daughter." I said gritting my teeth. My hands turned into fists. " He killed my mom. Do you think I am going to forget that and forgive her?" I said coldly.

" Hold on there, Bro. Hold on. Here's the point, Hudson did it not his daughter. You have no right to hurt her anyhow." He said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" What was my mom's fault then? Why did he kill her?!" I asked him.

" If you start to torture your wife for the thing that she has never ever done then there will be no difference between Hudson and you. Not a single one." He said firmly.

" My mom was everything to me. You know that very well. I won't spare anyone. Not even my wife herself." I said.

" You are being an assh*le. Now, Dan." He said very irritatingly. "You need to understand that not all the time you will be right here."

" No, I am right here. Don't try to make me change my mind. Cause I will not do that." I said firmly.

" Oh, really?! Ok. Then you are right here. So what are you going to do with her now? Enlighten me a bit. Throw her in the dungeon?! Or you want to shoot her? Or whip her? Or you want to do something more dangerous and horrible?" He asked me. " Do you want to cut her into pieces and feed them to the sharks?!" He said. I glared at him hard. It didn't feel good thinking about doing any of them with Victoria. But I kept holding my cold expression.

" Mike?!!" I tried to stop him. But he didn't stop at all.

" No, no. Let me finish." He said. "I am not done yet. Don't interrupt in between." He said. "As she is a girl. I think you will like to do something else, right?" He asked.

" What are you talking about?" I asked him.

" I was talking about the best option that you should choose." He said.

" What option? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

" You can rape her and sell her in the black market. You know how beautiful woman she is!!! You can get an extremely high price. This how your revenge will also be taken." He said.

I fisted my hands to prevent myself from punching him hard on his face.

" Language, Mike!!" I gritted. "just stop right there before I do something bad to you for saying that. That's my wife you are talking about. Don't disrespect her. I won't tolerate that." I said.

" See, how bipolar you are acting currently?!" He asked me. "You're planning to hurt her but can't tolerate if anyone else even say a mere word against her. What should I think now?! You are a confused guy, man. You need a break of being so fake. You always try to show that you are a merciless beast. Only God knows how much of it is truth." He said to me. Then sighed deeply. " I am sorry for saying those words against her. I do respect her and I will always do that. I was just saying that to put some senses in you. But I think I failed to do so." He said and I sighed.

" I will be going now, Danzel. I have to attend a surgery in the hospital. I need to go. Just try to remember what I said. I promise you won't regret later." He said giving me a brief hug. He walked out from the study room and I stood up and left the study as well. I walked upstairs to my room where I left the beauty caged.

As soon as I entered the room I found my newly wedded bride was sitting on the couch with an irritated expression. She was looking at food weirdly pouting her lips. I chuckled inwardly. I just can't believe this girl is daughter of a person like Hudson. She was way to innocent for being daughter of a maniac like Hudson.

I looked at her. She was no longer wearing her own clothes. She was wearing one of my t-shirt that was reaching middle of her thighs showing her long legs. I gulped. She was extremely beautiful. No wonder. She is. I hold myself back from doing something crazy with her. I just don't want to scare her right now. She is already weak. God knows when did she had some food last time.

" You should have done eating by now." I said to her. She flinched and looked up at me sadly.

God!!! Those eyes!!!! I shook my head to bring myself out of the spell.

" Why haven't you eaten anything yet?" I asked her as coldly as I could. Her eyes were tearing now. Shit!!! Why does this need be messed all the time!!!

" I want to go home. Please let me go." She said with a sob.

" This is your home." I said.

" No, this is a prison." She said.

" Yes, for you it is." I said and walked towards her. I sat beside her but she moved a bit away. I hold her arms to stop her from going further. " Just finish your meal before I come back. If I found that you didn't then you can't even imagine what I will do to you." I said to her and she nodded getting very scared at once.

" Good." I said and walked towards the washroom and took a long shower to calm myself down.

She is effecting me a lot. I sighed and walked out of the washroom but I couldn't find her anywhere. Suddenly I got tensed. She ran away again!!! I was about to call the securities but then I found her laying on the bed curling up herself. I walked towards her and saw her heavy  breathing. She was sleeping now. I pulled the duvet on her body. I sighed when I found myself kissing on her forehead. I walked towards the couch to check if she had her dinner properly. I found she had a little. I sighed and walked towards the balcony. I was really confused about what I am doing currently. I supposed not to show any mercy to her. But I was doing completely opposite. Damn!!!