Truth

Denzel's POV

" Was it that important that you sacrificed your beauty sleep like this?" Mike asked Rick.

" I am serious. Stop joking around, stupid." Rick said.

" Alright. Now start over." I said to Rick.

" I met Mrs. Hudson." He said and I looked at him calmly.

" Yes, then?" I asked him.

" Well, it's not so easy to describe what she has told me." He said.

" Don't make a maze. Just start over." I said to him.

" Well, Mrs. Hudson told me a shocking story about Victoria." He said.

" About Victoria?!" Mike asked getting shocked.

" Yeah. It made me puzzled for awhile." He said.

" Then start over." I said.

" Well, when you told me to look after Mrs. Hudson, I went to Melbourne. I met her. She is living with her sister and mother these days. She knows that Victoria is also dead with her dad. She couldn't believe it when I said she is alive. She was crying badly and requested me to take her to Victoria. I couldn't say no to her. That woman lost everything except for her daughter." He said and sighed.

" Where is she now?" I asked him.

" She is at my house with Flora. If you say then I will bring her here." He said.

" No need. We will go back to Rose Hillcrest villa as soon as it possible. You bring her there." I said to him.

" But I didn't find anything surprising here. It's normal that she is upset." Mike said and Rick rolled his eyes.

" I am not done yet you stupid!!!" Rick said.

" Ok, continue." I said.

" It's about Victoria's birth." He said.

" What's wrong here?" I asked him.

" She was saying that...ummm... Victoria..." He was hesitating.

" Did I teach you guys to stutter?!" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed.

" It shocked me like hell. This why I was trying so that it doesn't shock you guys like me." He said.

" Just say that." I said.

" Mrs. Hudson said that Victoria is not her biological daughter." He said and I smiled a bit. But Mike was looking at him totally shocked. I chuckled. I had a feeling like this from the start. I was thinking something like this.

" What?!" Mike said.

" Yes." Rick said." But Victoria doesn't know that."

" Hmm.." I said.

" And she knows Victoria's biological parents." He said. Well, that was something new now in this plot.

" She knows them?!" Mike asked.

" Yes. She described the whole story." He said.

" You too describe us then. What are you waiting for?" Mike said.

" Well, Victoria's real name is Madellin Devenport." He said. "You know Philip Devenport?" He asked.

" Yes, but he is so egoistic. I did the surgery of his wife Mrs. Devenport a few years back. He is a very rude person. Even to his wife. I think both he and his wife has mental issues." Mike said.

" Mr. Devenport is Victoria's biological father." Rick said. I nodded.

" Impossible. You see how sweet Victoria is!!! And Mr. Devenport is so bitter like bitter gourd." Mike said.

" Well, it's true." He said.

" How?" I asked him.

" In Mrs. Hudson's words, she and Mrs. Devenport was pregnant at the same time and their due date was on the same date. They both were having a baby girl. But unfortunately Mrs. Hudson's daughter died after a few hours of her birth and Victoria survived." He said. " But Hudson himself couldn't believe it. He started to think that the doctors were lying to him. They have exchanged the baby. Because Hudson's daughter was healthier than Victoria. He couldn't believe that his daughter is dead when Devenport's is alive." He said.

" I knew that Hudson has mental issues. Now it's proved." Mike said.

" Yeah, Mrs. Hudson said the same thing." Rick said and I rolled my eyes.

" Complete the story then continue your childish act." I said to both of them. They rolled their eyes.

" Well, then Hudson decided to steal the baby. He planned a lot and kidnapped the nanny along with the baby girl. Then set the whole house of Devenport on fire. It was a party there in the house that day. He made it look like it's an accident." He said.

" Mrs. Hudson knew that?" Mike asked.

" Well, she knew it later after a few years. Hudson told her that he got the baby somewhere in the street. Someone left her. You can imagine if a woman lost her newborn baby and then someone brings a baby to her how will she feel. She didn't ask further questions about it. Just brought her up like her own daughter." He said.

" Hudson did it?" Mike asked.

" Yes. He did it. He knew if they stays there in Canberra, Devenport may find them out. Then they shifted Melbourne. There they met Campbell. And the rest you both know what did he do to that family." He said.

" But one thing is still unclear. Why he didn't gave Victoria his surname?!!" Mike asked.

" Because he was scared that Devenport will come after them and take Victoria away. So, he always kept her away from whole. Victoria was brought up in LA at her Grandparent's I mean Mrs. Hudson's parent's house. And from there she became the famous Victoria Peyton." He said and I nodded.

" One thing is clear that Hudson loved Victoria a lot. He didn't let anyone reach his daughter. He even shoot me for kidnapping his daughter. It was very weird. How someone who is this cruel can love a particular person that dearly. Not only Victoria he loved his son Victor a lot as well. He played the whole game to take revenge of his son's death. It always makes me feel awkward whenever I think about it." Mike said.

" Hmm, he was a certified psycho but he loved his children a lot." Rick said.

" Why are you not saying anything, Danny?" Mike asked me. I sighed. I still had a question in my mind. Why didn't Mrs. Hudson stop her husband from doing things like that?! Was she involved with him?!! God knows. May be. May be not.

" Go, inform Lisa. We are going back to the Rose Hillcrest villa." I said and stood up.

" Alright." Mike stood up and Rick as well.

" I will check the copter." Rick said.

It was 3 in the morning. They weren't shocked at all because they are used to this kind of time.

I walked towards our room. I was thinking how to tell Victoria about the truth?!!!