Confession

Denzel's POV

I looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms but I wasn't able to sleep. She was so stubborn to know the whole story. I know soon she will want to know about her dad and my conflicts. I don't know if she understands it or misunderstands me. Why does she have to be Hudson's daughter?!! Why just why?

I looked at her beautiful face. She was hugging me with her one arm. Another was still bandaged. I hold her arm softly. This girl really loves to scare me to the end. I kissed on her forehead and checked her arm. I sighed. I promised that I will never ever hurt her but... I should have told her before.

I made her lay down on the bed and pulled the duvet on her to cover her properly. I got up from the bed. I have a lot to do now. I shouldn't sit quietly here. I have to find out Mom as soon as it possible. Then I have to close some deals with some people and make things clear at first. Victoria was right. We can't live our whole life undercover and isolated. It will not be a good decision.

I came downstairs and found Mike and Rick was there in the living room.

" What happened? You guys haven't slept yet?" I asked them.

" No. We were discussing about the Dimitri case. I clearly remember that I have shoot Dimitri in his heart. He can't be alive. He had gotten that hard." Mike said.

" May be he was just pretending. May be he just has faked his own death." Rick said.

" That can't be happened. I myself checked the autopsy report." Mike said. " I was present there. It was Dimitri himself. DNA test says that as well. Dimitri can't play that game. He won't dare."

" Then who can help be behind all these?" Rick asked.

" I don't know but there is someone who was helping Hudson and that person is not any of his friends. That's clear." Mike said.

" That person is someone who is our enemy. He wants to destroy us." Rick said.

" Or may be he wants something from us. That's for sure. He wants something from us." Mike said.

" James." I gritted.

" What?!!" Both of them turned to me with widen eyes.

" If someone wants something from us then it must be James. He wants this island. That's it." I said.

" Exactly. Why didn't I get this clue first?!" Mike said.

" Because you are a stupid." Rick said and laughed.

" You are boring as hell. F*cking bust*rd." Mike said and both of them started to throw cushions on each other. Yes, they act like kids sometimes.

" Stop it." I gritted at them and they stopped but kept glaring at each other. I sighed deeply. What am I supposed to do with these kids?!!

" Mike, tell George to keep an eye on James and his mother. They must have a connection with this whole game." I said and he nodded.

" Rick, you will go back tomorrow and find out where Victoria's mom is. We have to find her out. Just make sure she is safe and sound." I said and he nodded.

" I think we should close this Dimitri's case now." Rick said. " I think someone is trying to mislead us."

" I think Rick is right. Someone is trying to play a game." Mike said. I smirked.

" Yeah. They will pay back for it. Play along with them. Let's show them what does it mean to mess up with Denzel Stanfield." I said.

" Sure. It will be done." Rick said.

" I think there is someone else as well besides this James." Mike said.

" Well, let's figure it out." Rick said.

" Does Victoria know about her father's truth?" Mike suddenly asked me and I sighed deeply.

" No." I said.

" Why didn't you tell her yet?" Rick asked me.

" I am scared that she will misunderstand me." I said to him.

" Why will she misunderstand you? Just show her the proofs." He said.

" It's not that easy, Dude. Only Victoria's mom can help us. But I still don't know if she agrees to help me or not." I said.

" Hmm.. I will reach her soon and try to make her realize the truth." Rick said.

" It won't be easy though." I said.

" I will try my best. It's nothing in front of what you have done for me." Rick said and I chuckled.

" That's because we are friends and friends do that for each other." I said.

" By the way, haven't Flora kick you out of the house after that big drama?" Mike asked Rick smirkingly.

" Die, bust*rd." Rick gritted and I chuckled.

" She didn't? I thought he will burn you alive." Mike said laughing so hard.

" You gave her that idea, didn't you?" Rick asked him.

" Yes, I did." Mike said.

" I am also waiting. There will be my turn as well. Remember that." Rick said.

" Dude, I am not going to stick with one girl forever. You know my nature." Mike said.

" There will be a girl who will take you one day." I said.

" That girl hasn't born yet." He smirked at us.

" You never know what is going to happen, Bro. You never know that." Rick said.

" I know that. I am not going to be like you two. I don't wanna lose my freedom." He said.

" We will see." Rick said rolling his eyes.

" Alright. It's too late now. Go, sleep. Both of you." I said and they nodded.

They went upstairs and I decided to walk outside for awhile. I walked out of the villa and found it was a moonlight night. It's always a very enchanting thing to me. Everything looks very different but still beautiful in moonlight. I was looking at the waterfall. It was looking like a stream of limes. I sighed. How beautiful and mysterious this place is?!! If only this place hand over to any wrong people they will destroy the natural beauties here. But most importantly it will create a world war here. Not everyone can win over themselves and overcome their greed. I sighed deeply. I suddenly felt someone hugged me from back and turned at once getting shocked.

" It's me." I heard my dear wife. She was smiling widely at me. She wrapping her left arm around me.

" How gave you come out of the room? I have locked it out." I asked him.

" I have my own tricks." She said.

" What?!" I asked her.

" This." She showed me one of her bobby pins. I sighed. This girl is childish I told you.

" You could just have called me." I said to her.

" There is no signal here." She said.

I sighed and pulled her closer and made her stand in front of me. I hugged him from back. We kept enjoying the nature. Suddenly she turned and pulled me down then pressed her lips on mine. What happened to her now?!! I kissed her back.

" What happened?" I asked her breaking the kiss.

" I love you." She said and I kept looking at her weirdly. Is she drunk?!!