"Just like this" I said and I stood behind her, putting my both hands on her shoulders. I could smell her perfume. I was smelling her, geez, since when did i become such a pervert? She touched my arms and i felt the electricity running through my hands. Our faces were so close right now. Her eyes were so beautiful, that was a quick 3 seconds. I quickly stood back; that was awkward, but it felt good to be close with her face. What was wrong with me? Jai !!

"Alright, let's continued, in case someone fainted." Beau said and I punched his shoulder again. I could punch him all day, I swear to god.

We all danced like idiots and so did Ellie, but she looked cute.

We filmed our own parts afterwards.

Luke did a backflip in the yard, showoff.

Beau poured milk all over his face.

I acted like a stalker girl who wanted a guy's number, stalking him everywhere he went, and Ellie played the guy who wantd to hide from her but failed. This was fun; I had never seen Ellie's goofy side. 

Then we did the scene when Justin and Selena were about to kiss and someone pulled them away.

"I'll be Justin and Ellie be Selena" I blurted out.

"Then I will the one who pulled you guys away?" Beau said.

"Yeah, sure, why not" Ellie said to him. She was trying not to laugh when she said it. Glad that she found Beau funny, because i wanted her to like my family.

Ellie and I sat in front of a table; Luke was now adjusting the camera; Beau sat behind us. Shit, I was nervous like a bitch, because our face would be closer than ever.

It's hard to look right,

I leaned in first, then she leaned in.

at you baby, but here's my number,

I pouted my lips and blinked dramatically She giggled. Her laugh was so adorable. I leaned in closer, to be honest I wanted to kiss her. Her lips looked so soft.

So call me maybe

But that was when Beau pulled us away, but he pulled it too hard. Fuck ,my head. We both fell backwards but there was a sofa behind Ellie so i didnt think she fall on the floor like i did.

"What the fuck, Beau!" I said, staring at him. Luke stopped the music. This was the last scene.

Luke came over with a camera.

There was cookies all over my face, because I was trying to hold the edge of the table and accidentally knocked the unlocked cookie jar over. Ellie laughed, probably because I look like shit right now.

"I got it!" Luke said while turning off the camera, laughing. He picked up the cookies on my face, putting into his mouth.

"Tastes good" Luke said, still picking up crumbs on my face.

"What the hell?" I sat up and all the cookies fell on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Ellie sat up and came close to me.

"Yeah, im alright" I said. Actually it hurt but i was not trying to show it.

"You and your girlfriend clean up." Beau said to me and left. I rolled my eyes. Ellie and I looked at each other awkwardly but we both smiled.

Luke took the camera and left.

We picked up the cookies on the floor and put it all into a plastic bag. Ellie looked at her watch.

"Wow, it's six already, I'd better get going. Thanks for helping me. But when are we going to edit?"

"Maybe you could come over tomorrow, is it okay?" I said.

"Of course !"  Ellie said. I was excited about the fact that i was going to see her tomorrow.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked. Hoping she said yes.

"No, thanks." Ellie said, smiling.

"Are you sure? I make decent salad." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Decent salad? There's always too much vinegar!" Luke shouted it from the other room.

"Shut up, Luke, at least I know how to make a salad." I shouted back.

"Nah, really, i think my mom is probably waiting for me to have dinner" Ellie laughed a little.

It was so easy to make her laugh.

"Alright, i'll drive you home!" I said.

*The next day*

Beau had to worked at the sandwich shop today and mom went out to run some errands. I called Ellie in the afternoon and  went pick her up.

She looked hot in that light pink skirt. I tried not to look at it as much as possible. I didnt want her to think i was a pervert.

We walked in to the room and already saw Luke open the editing software.

He stood up and let Ellie took his seat. Luke explained how to split the video , add sound effects and the music...etc. steps by steps. I regretted not learning editing when Luke asked me if i wanted to learn. Look who was happy now.  I stood behind them, but i wasnt looking at the screen, instead, i looked at Ellie's focused face.

Ellie looked a little confused at first but she was a fast learner, after a couple of hours, the video was done.

"That was quick." Ellie said and she got up from the seat. She saved the video in her usb and three of us left the room.

"Thanks, guys, for saving me, i actually thought i was going to fail this semester, but i guess it wont happen. and tell Beau i said thank you by the way!" she said, walking to the door now. 

"I'll go get the key" I said.

"Jai, you've done a lot, I think i'll just walked home, it could be like a workout." Ellie said. But i really wanted to spend more time with her.

"All right then, See you at school!" I said and she turned around, flashing a smile again. Damn, that smile.