"Ellie, just come sit and eat with us." My mom said softly. I liked my parents because they were the only people who cared about me, but i hated when people always telling me to eat. I was already 17, I would eat if i was hungry.

"Thanks mom, but im not hungry." I said. I had a tight smile on my face.

"Who's this kid?" my dad asked.

"His name is Jai, from school." I said. My dad looked shock, and they both turned to look at me, still holding forks in hands.

"A boy??" my mom said.

"It's just for homework." I looked at my parents, assuring them.

"I know, but you didnt even go out anymore since Madd-" my mom said.

"Mom, I dont want to talk about this." I said. The door bell rang.

"It might be Jai" I said to my parents and went to get the door. I opened the door and saw Jai standing on the doorsteps.

"Are you ready?" Jai asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" I said. I heard my parents shot out something from the dining room when i closed the door.

-Jai's POV-

The party was pulled off, so we decided to work on Ellie's project. Of course i was disappointed but that meant that i had more time to prepare....

When we arrived, I opened the door and saw Luke watching TV.

"Hey, you're here!" Luke put down the remote control, rising up to greet Ellie. He was very happy to see her. What the hell. Beau came out from his room.

"Ellie,This is my brother, Beau. Beau, Ellie." I introduced them.

"So this is Ellie, you do look pretty" Beau said in a playful tone and I punched his shoulder. Ellie smiled shyly and looked away. Great, now Ellie knew I talked about her.

"We want to do the call me maybe video. Justin Bieber one." I said to Beau.

"Of course you want to, isnt justin your celebrity crush? You watch his movie every night before you go to sleep, you faggot." Beau said.

"You are the one who can scream in a high pitch like a bitch in this family, now who's the faggot?" I shot it back.

"Hey, it rhymed!" Luke said to me and gave me a high five. Ellie chuckled.

"Anyway, its for Ellie's media project and we'd better start now" Luke said. Why did he say like it was his assignment? I doubted that he gave up pursuing her. But how could this possible? Luke was a great brother i had to say. He could be a dick sometimes, but we looked out for each other.

"Alright, let's do this" Beau said.

"Let me get things set up first." Luke said and we set up the camera together. Beau talked about some crazy things we could do in the video.

"How about we pouring milk on our head? Do it in the bathroom?" Beau said.

"What?" Ellie said.

"Beau is the crazy one, but i think you already know" I said, almost finishing setting.

We watched the call me maybe video for a couple of times and kept pausing the video. We tried to dance like them, but we created our own moves as well.

"We could do this" I said, moving my legs inward and outward.

"What the fuck is that? You look like a retard." Luke said.

"I learned it from as long as you love me music video." I said, looking at Luke. Beau facepalm. Ellie couldnt help but laugh despite she tried to hold it in. I was happy that i made her laugh. I liked the dimples on her face. Beau continued to think about some dance moves, like slide, but he added the arms gestures in it. He looked like an idiot. Ellie stood there, puzzled.