00:34

to every powerful woman out there:

you are a queen. you are a warrior. you are an enchantress. you are an angel. you are a goddess. you are all these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.

when they call you witch, know they are not wrong for magic flows through your veins. do not deny them the privilege of your hexes and jinxs. charm them with a flutter of your lashes. curse them spitefully and under your breath. make their worst nightmares come true and put them under your witch's spell.

when they call you cursed one, when they call you bitch. give them a wolf-smile, bared teeth and all. let them feel how your ancestors felt being burned at the stakes, let your fire nip at their heels. make their vapid catcalls turn to ash in their mouths, let the smoke of their ignorance fill their own lungs. let them know when you are gone, your bitch-fire will live on.

you are all made of some kind of magic. never forget, you are sixty-five percent the raging ocean and one-hundred percent the stars. stardust and wishes have nothing on you for you are a walking galaxy. a micro-universe, a collision of all of space and the star-scape. you were made by way of starburst contellations and they will chase you for your beauty and they will shame you for your darkeness but how can you help it. if the darkness between the stars fits so perfectly between your bones, who are you to argue with the universe.

the universe that gave you fingertips that spark magic, the universe that gave you your hellfire blood. the universe that taught you how to brew poisonous potions and cast unforgivable curses. the universe that taught you to protect yourself. who are you to argue when the universe decided to make you the most heavenly part of hell that they'd ever seen. who are you to argue when the universe decided that you were going to be so much more than skin and a body.

and who are they to criticize the universe for making you more dragon queen than princess. for making you more lilith than eve. for making you more powerful than they could have dreamed. for making you more human than they could ever be.

and who are you, magic women of the galaxies, to listen to anyone that tells you otherwise

3.8-10.19

Happy International Women's Day!!! i adore all of you gorgeously empowering women! <3<3
Dedicated to birdiehere and Leanniette and every single one of you power and beautiful women.