When Davey was gone I text Ty telling him that I had just sold three boxes of drugs to Davey for $500,000 and I was going to the bank to put them money in, I didn't get a reply so I left the warehouse and made my way to the bank. When I arrived there I walked in and smiled at the young women working at the desk she blushed and smiled at me “ how may I help you today sir?” she asked “ well I would like to put this money into this account but I would also like to see you” I winked and she blushed even more “ well I can put the money in for you right now, and I can also see you now I finish in a second” I half smiled at her “ good, hurry up and put that money in and then I can take you somewhere”. The girl grabbed the brief cases and started to sort the money out quickly and I smirked shes going to have a fun time with me, I watched her as she blushed under my stare trying to sort the money out.

No longer than ten minuets later she was finished and she handed me back the card to the gangs money and stood up her self “ I just got to get my bag and clock out, can you wait?” she asked nervously and I gave her my signature smiled “ of course, I will be outside” she blushed and walked out to a door in the back and I made my way outside and lent against my Porsche for her to come out. The doors to the bank opened and the little brunette came put with her hand bag on her arm looking around until she saw me, she looked at me and then at my car and her mouth fell open. She slowly walked up to me and stood in front of me and smiled shyly “ I never told you my name its Nina” I held my hand out which she grabbed “ Jessie, would you like to get in?” she smiled and nodded “ yeah.. please”. I pulled open the car door and she took a step in and sat down pulling on the belt, I walked round to the drivers side and got in the car myself and pulled my belt on “ are you hungry?” I asked and she nodded “ yeah, I haven't eaten since twelve” I looked at the time and saw it was five o'clock “ lets get some food”.

I started my car and began speed down the road and I smirked when I saw Nina grabbing the side of the chair “ uhh Jessie, if we are eating out can you take me home I don't want to eat in my work clothes” I shrugged “ we can go back to mine and eat?” she thought for a second and smiled “ okay”. I pulled the breaks tightly and did a u-turn in the road and started heading up the other way back to my house, after a short journey I pulled up to the gates and Nina gasped “ your house is huge!” I laughed “ wait till you see the inside.. and my bedroom” she blushed “ I can't wait”.

I pulled up into the garage and got out of the car and watched Nina get out the other side looking at all of the cars parked up “ how and why am I with a guy that owns this many cars and his house is on the beach and is massive” I walked round to her and put my arms around her waist “ because you attracted me” she blushed and looked down. I grabbed the bottom of her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at me and I smiled at her and lent down slowly looking into her eyes which were showing so many different emotions confusion, happiness and the biggest one.... Lust.

I connected my lips with hers and slowly kissed her, her arms came up my back and latched into my hair tugging lightly. I picked her up from her legs and lent her against my car and started to kiss her harder, I ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance which she gave me. I pulled away from the car and walked into the house and made my way up the stairs and into one of the spare bedrooms that didn't have posters on the walls, I led her down on the bed and smiled at her and she smiled back gaining a lot of confidence. I slowly led on top of her and connected our lips again and started to undo her blouse showing her pink lace bra, I moved from her lips down to her neck and down her chest to her belly button and winked at her before pulling her skirt down and winking at her.

I led down next to her and winked at her “ that was amazing” she gushed and I chuckled “ well thank you, you're pretty wild” she blushed and the image of the little blonde girl came into my head I frowned and shook it away and smiled at Nina “ I have never been like that before” I shrugged “ it was good, you should do It more often”. I sat up and grabbed my boxers and pulled them up “ you want some food?” I asked and she nodded I threw my top at her and she pulled it on buttoning it up before grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs with me and into the kitchen “ your house is amazing Jessie, how did you afford this?” she questioned and I shrugged “ my mom owns the second best company in the world... what do you expect?” she bit her lip which looked so hot, I lent down and bit her lip softly pulling it from her teeth “ don't do that you look sexy” I said huskily making her blush and cuddle into me.

Nina was nice but I couldn't date her maybe a hook up?... yeah that will do she's pretty good in bed and she's not a bitch “ what do you want to eat?” I asked and she shrugged “ I honestly don't mind, just not spicy food I'm not a big fan of it” I smiled fakely, yeah I defiantly wouldn't date her I love spicy food. I let go of her hand and walked over to the freezer and pulled out some pasta shit my mom made the other day “ is pasta okay with you?” she nodded. I shut the freezer door and grabbed a source pan and put the frozen pasta stuff in it and turned the stove on letting it heat up and unfreeze.

I took a seat at the Island and Nina sat on the other side “ so how old are you Jessie?” I laughed “ I'm eighteen, what about you?” she shrugged “ I'm nineteen, at least its not a big difference. I mean I would think that you're twenty just looking at you, your body is amazing and your eyes are the brightest green” I smirked “ have you never been called up to be a model?” she asked and I smirked “ plenty of times, but thats not my area of profession but my sister has done some modeling and she's only thirteen” she smiled “ is that the girl in the pictures on the walls with you?” I nodded “ yeah shes great, I wont see her for a year though” Nina looked confused “ how come?” “ my parents and her have gone to live In England for a year because my mom was born there I'm half English” she squealed “ that's so cool, I thought I noticed you saying some words we don't say”.

I got up from my seat and checked the pasta which was nearly done I reached up into the cupboards and grabbed two bolls and two forks from the draw and put them on the side and turned the stove off and put some pasta into both of the dishes, I grabbed the bowls and took them over to the island and put one in front of Nina and took my seat “ my mom made it the other day, I would cook but I haven't gone shopping yet”she laughed “ this is okay, it tastes really good” I smiled and began eating my pasta in silence. My phone vibrated on the island and I picked It up and saw it was a text From Ty ' Jessie, that's why over priced when her realizes that he didn't make that amount of money back he will demand that you give him back what he didn't make you better make sure he earns more from those drugs than he bought otherwise you are in trouble. I've heard other gangs had to pay him double back because he didn't make his money back.... Jessie you can't spend more than $500,000 double that is 1 million you better pray boy otherwise I will have to tell Hunter to put more money into your account'.

I cursed under my breath and looked at Nina who was smiling at me “ everything okay?” I smiled “ yeah, its just some work stuff do you want to go back upstairs?” I winked and she nodded might as well go for round two before I speak to Ty tomorrow after school.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! you've now seen Jessie getting on a girl ;) i will be updating again tomorrow! 

 Emilyyyy :****