Chapter 49

Ryan

Ian, Mady, Reese, me, Shakira, and Jamie are all on a triple date thing. It was Ian's idea. I can't help but feel like something is missing though.

The waitress took us to our seats. "What would you like to drink?" She asked smiling.

Everybody ordered a pop. "Here's the menus I'll be back in a few with your drinks and take your order." She said.

I looked down at my menu I was scanning everything over then it hit me when I saw the word corndog.

"NASH IS STILL IN THE CLOSET!" I shouted and everybody at our table jumped and everybody else in the restruant stared.

Ian shrugged his shoulders as he put his arm around Mady.

"So that dipshit kicked the t.v. he deserves to still be in there." He said.

The waitress came back and took our orders.

It got awkwardly silent at our table.

"So..." Mady said trying to break the silence.

"Are you guys ever gonna let Nash out of the closet?"

"That just sounds so awkward." Jamie stated.

"Hopefully there's no paparazzi around or they will take what we just said the wrong way." I said.

We all laughed. I scooteched closer to Reese. I think she could be the one.

After the date

Jamie

So we're at Walmart now and well yea we're going t.v. shopping.

Shakira and I are walking behind the others.

Ian and Mady are holding hand and so is Reese and Ryan.

I wispered in Shakira's ear, "They all look so cute together they should get married."

She smiled, "Yea they seem to be the happiest they've ever been"

After t.v. shopping

We walked through the front door they girls went first they were laughing about something. They stopped when they got in though. Which caused me to stop which caused Ryan and Ian to run into me while carrying the brand new t.v. box.

I looked over at the couch there sat Nash playing a Nintendo DS. He was wearing a fairy princess costume.

I was woundering when he got the DS aand costume.

"Nash...where did you get that?" I asked.

"Walmart and costumes R us." He said.

"How did you get out?" Mady asked.

"It's quite simple really...I used my magical tooth fairy powers to blow the door up." He explained.

I looked over at the door. It was busted in half.

"Oh my gosh." Reese said.

"Nash Overstreet what the hell did you do!" Ian shouted as him and Ryan sat the t.v. box down.

"I chewed the duck tape off and ate all the corndogs and then I broke the chair and then I found an axe so I tested out my chopping skills and I got out so I'm a good chopper." He said.

"You chopped the door in half." Ian said angerly.

"Let's go in the kitchen." Reese said to Mady and Shakira.

The girls went into the kitchen. "Jamie." Shakira called me. I walked in there.

"Oh my fudge nuts." I said as I looked at the table and chairs. The table was chopped in half and the chairs were also chopped in half the counter had marks in it and the wall had axe holes in it.

I walked out of there pretending like I saw nothing.