Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Shakira

We left Califronia and went to Texas. I was really excited that I was going on tour with Hot Chelle Rae. Jamie asked me if I wanted to go and I was so happy it's a dream come true. Rydell let's just say she is pissed that they didn't ask her. So she went home and I have the boys all to myself.

The mornings are chaotic Nash runs through the bus naked. Sometimes when we are driving the bus goes over a bump while he's doing that and he falls on his face. It's funny until he gets up and chases you. Tour buses aren't big either and you can only lock yourself and hope that he doesn't bust the door down and burn you with his nakedness.

Ian always tries to stop Nash but he's given up. Nash bit him the other day and it was weird cause Ian threw the macceroni he was making at him. I don't think I've seen Ian that mad.

Ryan well he is just being Ryan most likely loving that Rydell isn't all over him. He's written a few songs for their new album. I'm flipping because I'm the first one to hear them so woo!

Jamie he is as adorable as ever. I get to sleep in his bunk with him. It's a little...okay alot of cramped because that boy just sprawls himself across the bed. The beds are small too so it's even more worse. Then when I'm about to fall asleep at three a.m. because it's so uncomfortable Nash starts snoring really LOUD. I'm not joking he could wake the dead.

Anyways I love being on tour with them they are funny and just amazing. I am dreaming there's no way this is real. I pinched myself. It hurt so I'm awake...unless I can feel pain in my dreams.

I laid there in the bed and it was two fifty seven. Jamie hasn't decided to take up 99.9% of the bed yet tonight so yay. I closed my eyes and suddenly I heard a really loud deffaning noise. It was Nash snoring.

I sighed. I decided to go sleep on the couch. I started to get up but I felt someones arms wrap around me. "Hang on." Jamie said as he leaned over towards Nashes bunk. I could barely see but just enough to see Jamie hit him in the balls.

Nash squeeled and sat up he hit his head on the top bunk and fell back down and squeeled some more. Jamie quickly pretended to be asleep.

"Why did you do that?" I wispered in his ear. "Because it made him stop snoring and payback for at the hospital." He wispered back. Suddenly the lights flicked on. "What's wrong Nash?" Ian asked concerned. "Someone smacked me in the down there." Nash whinned. 

"It wasn't me." Ryan said defensivly. I felt Ian stare at us. "Aw look all cuddled up and innocent haha yea right." Ian said.

I started smiling. "I see you smiling." Ryan said.

"Your haloosenating." Jamie said.

"So which one of you did it?" Ian asked.

"I was just getting him back for hitting me there in the hospital...and to make him stop snoring." Jamie stated as he cuddled closer to me.

Nash jumped up and started to attack Jamie.

I sighed. "I'm going to the couch goodnight." I said as I got up and went to the couch.