"Camila." I nodded and he smiled down at me.

"I know who you are. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, world famous superstar."

Uhh ok this just got weird. How in the hell did he know my entire name.

"Before you think the worse. I'm not some freak, it's just-my little sister was obsessed with fifth harmony and now she's even more obsessed with you and your music."

Laughing I shook my head. "I wasn't thinking that at all."

He chuckled and nose again our eyes met.

"Well, it was nice bumping into you." He said while keeping his stare.

I nodded slowly. "Nice meeting you Lucas."

As he walked away, I turned back and Royalty was already staring at me.

"What is it Ro?"

She didn't say anything, she just looked away at her tablet.

I sighed and started making my way down more aisle, suddenly I didn't feel right. I felt really lightheaded and my chest began to tighten.

My hand gripped the buggy that Royalty was in and I could hear her voice faintly calling out for me. I couldn't even answer her.

"Mommy, are you ok?"

Next thing I know I felt nothing my cold and everything was dark.

****

Y/N's POV

I rushed into the hospital searching around for someone who knew something. Didn't seem like that was gonna happen though.

"Momma!" I heard Royalty cry and I turned to see my baby running towards me.

I let out a breath and rushed to her. "Oh babygirl, are you ok? Let me see." I said as I pulled back to examine her.

She nodded. "I am ok momma, b-but mommy hurt."

"I hate she had to see that." I looked up to see Sinuhe standing there shaking her head.

I nodded and picked my baby up. "Me too."

"You know I've been begging her to stop working and ear something for weeks now. I'm not sure if she's been doing it on purpose or if she's just not had the appetite. But something has definitely been off, she won't even talk to me about it Y/N."

I looked down knowing that I was to blame for all of this.

As time passed it felt like forever. The entire time we just sat here waiting, Ro ended up falling asleep which I'm glad. I didn't want her up and worried anymore than she already was.

Just when I was about to let my eyes shut a short woman walked over to us with a clipboard.

"Cabello family?"

Both Sinuhe and I stood up.

"Can we see her?" Sinuhe asked immediately and I didn't blame her. She fainted, it shouldn't be towing this damn long.

The doctor sighed and smiled at us softly. "Sure, but she is in a fragile state right now. So just take it easy on her, ok?"

We both nodded and made our way down the hall into her room.

"Camila." I called out as we walked in

She was laying with her back facing the door so I could tell if she was awake or not.

I walked closer sitting in the edge of the bed.

"Camila. Hi baby." Mama Sinuhe said as she went to kiss her head.

"Mmmh" I heard her moan as she slowly turned over.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

She rolled her eyes. "What do you care?"

It felt like a stab in the heart to be honest. Now she doesn't think I care about her.

"What do you mean Camila? You know I care about you. You know I love you."

"Sure have a funny way of showing it."

My fist bawled up beside me. I felt sinuhe glance over at me and I took a big deep breath to not say anything to her right now.

It was obvious that Sinuhe knew nothing about what went on between us, and I want to keep it that way.

"Where is my daughter?"

I reached back to mama sinuh "Come here Ro."

She shook her head before burying herself into Sinuh's  shoulder.

Camila looked at me then back to Royalty.

"I'll take her out to get a snack." Mama Sinuhe said as she grabbed her purse.

I nodded and thanked her.

"Why's she acting that way?"

"Really, why's she acting that way Camila? Well maybe because she had to watch her mommy pass out right in front of her."

She shook her head and crossed her arms. "I already feel like shit ok. I don't need you to make me feel worse."

"And I'm not trying to. But what in the hell is your problem, you haven't been eating?"

Her eyes darted at me, "Why are you so concerned about me and what I choose to do with my life Y/N? I'm no longer your business if you hadn't noticed."

I smacked my lips and waved her off. "Camila seriously stop playing with me. You are my business and so is my daughters well being. If you aren't taking care of yourself, then who's gonna take care of Ro?"

"Just leave me alone Y/N. I have shit to get done."

"Ok but look where that's landed you. With you in the hospital passing out from dehydration, and lack of sleep."

She threw her hands up. "Can you stop acting like you know everything, cause you don't. You know what apparently my mom has told you, other than that you don't know what's going on!"

"That's because you won't let me in to know Camila! You keep shutting me out and now treating me like some damn stranger."

"I can barely look at you right now Y/N. You expect me to treat you the same as before, but things aren't the same."

I sighed deeply and grabbed her hand in my own. "Let me fix this please. I know I fucked up, but all I'm asking is for one more chance to make things right."

Camila looked up into my eyes before taking her hand out of my grip.

Before I could say anything the door came opened and in came Normani, Ally and Dinah.

I moved back letting them get closer to her. I watch them have full blown conversations with her, meanwhile she could barely look at me.

That shit hurts.

🌫🌫🌫🌫

A/N

Thinking of ways to end this story.. if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!🙂

Sorry for any mistakes.