"Because... He is very shy... I don't think he'll be okay with me telling anyone." 

"But not even me?" I pout. 

"I don't know," she blushes. 

"Aww, look at you you're blushing." 

"Oh my God," she covers her face, "Okay, I'll tell you if you promise me you won't tell anyone, especially Harry." 

"Why especially Harry?" 

"Because he's way too possessive over me."

"Okay, I won't." 

"Okay, so his name is Ethan and he works at the orphanage you told me about." 

"Oh that's great! What does he do there?" 

"Just looks after the kids. He was one of them and then he went to Standford and after graduation and working a few years he's now back in this town. He's working in one of the top IT firms." 

"Wow, hot shot IT guy, huh? So he lives at the orphanage?" 

"No he has his own house. But sometimes he stays there if the kids need him." 

"So sweet. So which stage of relationship is this?" 

"First stage?" she's doesn't sound sure.

"Why so unsure?" I ask as I sit on the bed with my legs crossed.

"I don't know, we have kissed a lot many times but I have no idea if he wants to be in a real relationship with me yet or not." she explains. 

"Why not? You are so amazing. I'd date you." 

"I know..." 

"You should talk to him." 

"I will." 

"So....how did you two meet?" I nudge her as she sits next to me. 

"Since you told me about that orphanage I wanted to go there. So I saw him scolding a kid for torturing a puppy and I felt bad for the kid. So, I stood up to him and we got into an argument and in between the argument all of sudden he asked me out. I was enraged so I also said yes." she laughs and I join her. 

"We went to coffee and decided to meet again. And then one dinner night we were at his apartment having dinner. After dinner things got intense we kissed and cuddled!" she's flushed. 

"Wow, amazing story." I smile, "Oh my God, Harry? What are you doing here?" I gasp. Gemma's eyes turn wide and she stays still. Slowly she turns to find no one at the door. 

"You sick freak!" she yells and hits me with the pillow as I laugh my ass off. She continues to hit me. I too grab a pillow and start to defend myself. Feathers of pillow spread in the air and stick in our hair as we continue our pillow fight. Gemma hits me and I fall off the bed, I lie on the floor laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. Gemma lays flat on the bed laughing as well. 

"What the hell have you done to my room?" a voice says from the door. I look at Harry's tall frame standing in front of me. 

"What are you doing here?" Gemma says from the bed, "Weren't you supposed to be attending Zayn's exhibition?" 

"I cancelled it. I always attend them I have seen all of his paintings." he says walking past me as if I'm not in the room, "Did a hurricane hit here?" 

"We were playing pillow fight." Gemma throws a cushion on Harry but he catches it before it hits him. 

"Great," he says frustrated, "Now get out of my room." 

"Hey don't you talk to me... " she is cut off by her phone. She passes me a look saying its Ethan calling and I give her space to run out of the room. I get up and look around. Man it's really a mess. Feathers and pillows are all over the place, I pick all the pillows and put them on the couch. Harry is sitting on the bed surfing through his phone while I get a broom and sweep the feathers. 

"You could help." I suggest, "Considering the fact that now you need so much of my help, even my body." I taunt him. The flashback of him suddenly kissing me for the soul purpose to show the media disgusts me. 

"Alright now, listen up!" he says and gets up from the bed, I move backwards in a reflex. He pulls me by the arm and makes me sit on the bed and sits next to me. 

"First things first, I have no damn interest in you or your ugly body. Second, you stay out of my goddamn shit. Third, my room my rules. Fourth, start handling situations seriously, stop being a damn child all the time. Fifth, learn to lie to people about us working out and remember this if I have to fuck you in public to make people realize that things are okay between us then I will." he grips my arms tightly and my heart skips a beat at his words. I gulp, really frightened by his condition. He let's go of me but I stay there still as a rock.

If I have to I'd fuck you in public to make people realize that things are okay between us I will. 

The words repeated play in my head. I can't seem to get them out. I don't know how much time has passed since I am sitting here, Harry is in the bathroom since. The door opening gives me goosebumps. 

He sits near me and I move away from him. He sighs, "Alright look, I didn't mean that, okay?" he grabs my hand as I get up, "I was just a little frustrated from that picture of us kissing." 

"What do you mean? You did that on purpose, why would it frustrate you?" I am so confused he is cruel at first and then sweet the next second.

"I didn't," he admits, "You only think why would I do that? I know I hate you but I won't do something like that in public." 

"Then what did that kiss mean to you?" I shift closer to him standing between his legs, his arms on mine. 

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. Listen I don't like you and never will." The truth hurts but it's nice to hear it.

"Then why did you kiss me?" 

"I got scared after the gunshot. You scared me. I want to hurt you for what you did to me but only with my words, never physically. I got so scared what would I have done if that guy hit you, what would I say to your parents, everything would be so diff..." I cut him off by crashing his lips with mine. I know it's stupid and crazy but his words got me. They really got me. He parts our lips in reflex. I mentally slap myself for doing this. 

"I-I'm s-sorry." I stutter and move away. Could I be more embarrassed?! Ahhh, I'm so crazy. I have no idea why did that! He clears his throat and leaves the room equally embarrassed.