Chapter. 1

All my life I've been this girl whose very shy and doesn't really say anything. I would always be in my own bubble and in that way it was easier for people to say mean stuff to me because I didn't hit them in the face or stuff like that. I just walked away like I hadn't heard what they said, but I had heard every single word. Sometimes I tried to get out of my bubble, but there were always people who judged me and wouldn't let me break free.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who wants to read the next chapter out loud!" Ms. Andrews asked with her old, raspy, loud voice. She sat down by her desk and looked every student int he eyes, as she always did. I looked down at my desk, trying to avoid making eye contact.

"I THINK KATE WANTS TO DO IT!!!" Ashley Reid yelled with her mean, girly voice.
Everyone, including Ms. Andrews turned to look at me, waiting for me to start.
My throat felt dry and flushed.

"I...ummmm...Hé...umm...I need to go to the bathroom!" I said and nearly run out of the room.

.

I stood right in front of the mirror in the girls bathroom and stared at myself. Why am I like this? Why didn't I just read the chapter? I would have chocked my whole class. My tears had smudged my mascara and I looked like a panda.

I sat down on the dirty tile floor and stared at one of the booths, suddenly someone came out of it and looked at me.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds, until the girl opened her mouth and said.

"Umm...Hi!..." The girl said and looked at me with a small kind smile. She was Zoe . I had seen her multiple times. She was quite popular at school and outside of school because she had a youtube channel that was quite succesfull. She had tons of friends and was quite the opposite of me.
"
Hi!" I replied and smiled at her. I wiped my tears.

"Soo...What's wrong? Why are you sitting on the floor?" Zoe asked me and sat next to me on the floor.

''I...ummm... This is silly! You're going to think I'm a total looser and a weirdo!" I said and covered my face with my shirtsleeve.

"Well, try me!" She said. I looked at her and she looked at me kindly.

"Well, I had to read out loud a chapter in french and I'm pretty shy and I didn't want to do it, so I basically ran out of the bathroom and came here.'' I said and looked away.

''Hey, it's okay. I was pretty shy too, but then I started a youtube channel and my selfesteem is higher than ever!'' she said with a proud smile.

I wanted to be like her. I wanted to do something without caring about what other people thought. I want to have a youtube channel.

''Do you think that I could start one?'' I asked her.

''Of course you can, I can help you make one if you want to!'' Zoe said and smiled.

''Well I think that we should go back to class.'' I said.

.

''WE'RE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO READ THE CHAPTER KATE!!!'' Ashley yelled immidiately when I stepped into the classroom. I looked Ashley deep in the eyes and decided that I will read that chapter. I'm gonna prove her that I'm more than she thinks. I sat down on my seat and started to read.

''Hé ! l'ami! Tu m'as tellement manqué!...

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Zoe! Wait!'' i yelled when I saw that Zoe was stepping in to the bus.

''Hi Kate, what's up?''Zoe said.

''I was wondering if you could hang out after school today and maybe help me with creating my youtube channel.'' I said and looked at her begging.

''Yeah, of course! do you want to come to my place?'' zoe asked.

''Okay.'' I said and we stepped into the bus.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooo, guyyyyyyysss!!! what did uou think?? was it yay or nay???

As you propably see, I'm not that good at writing. Yeah, I'm writing this on my iphone and I pretty much don't have time to correct the misspellings.

I hope that you will tell about this to your friends and I hooe that you will wait for my next chapter.

I don't really like to promise that I will post every thursday or something like that. I will post every bow and then. When I feel like writing.

And hey guys. This took me 30 minutes to write, so don't judge.

Love, Ida