CHAPTER 45

I don't know if this picture is real or not, but I just wish this was real for me.

_

Niall's POV

ONE MONTH LATER.

Tonight I planned on taking Carina out for dinner to this new restaurant which Louis told me about.

He said that it's a rooftop garden lounge and has a breathtaking view of the city, so that's where I plan on taking her out.

Now, what surprised me is, how does Louis know this even though he lives in ENGLAND?!

Well, Tommo has his ways!

Nevermind, he helped me finding the right place because I had something special planned for later.

Although, I don't know how Carina would react, but it's worth the try.

Oh no, I'm not proposing her to marry me already.

I would love to ask her to marry me, but I just don't want her to think that we're rushing into things.

We've already rushed pretty much, so I wouldn't want to rush anything else.

I was brought back to reality when my phone buzzed at an indication of a new text.

1 new message from Princess❤️, it read and a grin spread across my face.

Carina: Babe, I'm ready.

Niall: I'll be there soon, Princess.

I gave myself one last look in my mirror before I walked out of my apartment.

.

.

We were currently at the rooftop lounge and believe me Louis was absolutely right.

The view from above was breathtaking as it over looked the city making the lights shine brightly through the streets of Dublin.

The manager ushered us towards our table which I had reserved earlier today.

Carina was sat opposite me and she looked absolutely gorgeous as she was dressed in a light pink dress which looked really good on her.

I was casually dressed in an all black outfit and my favourite leather black jacket.

"Yeah, I think that's fine for now", Carina said to the steward who nodded and walked away after we had placed our order.

"So, how's your day been?", she asked me as she lazily looked at me.

"Good, but we've just got to the favourite part of my day", I said and she blushed.

I really liked it when she asked me about my day. And the way she listened to every little detail that I spoke about made me feel like the most loved person.

"Baby, you've started to zone out a lot lately", she said and I blinked at her.

"Well, you're having those effects on me", I said and we both laughed.

"So, how did you come to know of this place? Have you been here before?", she asked and I nodded my head 'no'.

"No, Princess. Louis told me that this is place has been set up recently", I said and she looked confused.

"I still wonder how does Louis knows everything about Ireland. I mean, he probably knows more about Ireland than we do", she said and we laughed.

"I guess, he just googles stuff?", I asked and she nodded.