CHAPTER 15

Imagine Niall making this face at you when he wants to apologise and you're just there like: I forgive you already love, I forgive you.

_

Carina's POV

FOUR DAYS LATER.

Well, today's going to be Niall and I's third date.

I've never gone out on more than one or two dates with any guy, but then there's Niall. He deserves not just three dates but an entire lifetime to spend with.

"Carina now's not the time to zone out, it's the weekend. We're crazily tied with work, boss", Noah yelled bringing me back to the harsh reality.

I glared at him while he just shrugged his shoulders.

Katie and Caleb handed Noah and me the orders as we served them to the respective customers.

Aiden helped out wherever it was necessary.

Oh heavens, talk about getting through the morning shift, then lunch, then the evening shift and then finally comes our date.

I looked at the wall clock in my cafe.

10:37 A.M.

Another 10 hours to go until our date.

Hell, this is too much!

The work load has been crazy for these past days. We've been having a lot of customers in my cafe which definitely requires more staff to help out.

So, I put out vacancies for two more staff members. Hopefully, the interested will turn up sooner than I expect.

Because if they turn up soon, I can be the lazy person that I am and just laze around my cafe like a boss while they take over my job.

Oh, I'm so evil.

"Oh come on, the boss is zoning out for the umpteenth time today", Noah said with the highest level of annoyance in his voice, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, sorry", I raised my hands up in surrender as I grabbed another tray and jogged to serve it to the respective customer.

.

.

5:00 P.M, the wall clock in my cafe read.

Niall's going to be here soon and we are going to be on our date in less than four hours!

I'm super excited for this date and also super nervous.

Something about this date feels really special.

Was it too soon to rush into things? Well, it didn't feel like it was.

I'm pretty much over my ex. So, I guess it's fine to start something between Niall and I.

I just hope he feels the same about me too, as much as I do.

"Carina", Katie yelled over the crowd murmuring in my cafe, "Table 12. Brownies and Mocha shakes".

I nod and walk to the respective table.

With each passing decade of minutes, more and more people seem to be pouring in my cafe.

Well, this is going to be one long evening.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

A text message from Niall!

Niall: Hey Gangster Carina. I'm really sorry. Our date tonight will have to be cancelled. Really busy at work. Sorry :(