CHAPTER 23

"We can be the greatest team, that the world has ever seen"

_

Niall's POV

THE SAME NIGHT.

"I'll have another beer", I yelled as Louis handed me another bottle of beer.

I turned around to go find Carina and the girls who said they'd be near the food table when all of a sudden Hailee held my hand.

I looked at her and she smirked.

"Niall, can I have your beer?", she asked.

"Uh, sure", I said as I handed her my beer bottle and slipped out of her grasp.

I walked over to Liam and Louis who were closer to the open bar.

"I need another beer", I said.

"Slow down, mate. You just had a beer like almost a minute ago", Liam said.

"Well, Hailee said she wanted that", I said as Louis snorted.

"Why is that bitch acting all clingy around you?", Louis asked.

"She is?", I asked, oblivious.

"Yeah, she is. And I can tell that she's pissing Carina off", Liam said.

"Well, I don't know about that, but her cousin pissed me off", I said, recalling the way he looked at Carina and called her beautiful.

I mean, no one's allowed to call her beautiful other than I.

"Mate, I'm pretty sure you'll whack his face if you turn around and look over there", Louis said as he pointed towards the food table.

Mark; Hailee's cousin was standing extremely close to Carina as she was backing away from him.

I walked over to them almost immediately, pushing past the people on my way.

"Cari, let me introduce you to another of my friend", I said as I kissed Carina's cheek in front of Mark.

"I'd be glad to. Excuse me, Mark", she said as she wrapped her hand around my bicep, as we walked away leaving Mark alone.

"Thanks for saving me from the torture", she mumbled.

"What was that all about?", I asked.

"I don't know, he almost stood over me as he spoke to me enquiring about my life", she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, what happened to Gangster Carina?", I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was trying to be polite because he's your friend's cousin. Wouldn't want to punch him", she chuckled and I laughed. 

"Carina, I'm so glad you didn't die out of boredom with that gecko", Louis said as we stood in front of the area which was the bar.

"Sorry Carina, we had to leave from there because the boy was getting on my nerves", Gemma said as we laughed.

"Hello there", said a familiar voice as we turned around.

And it was her, again.

"Hailee, Mark was searching for you and I guess he's gone back to your suite", Harry said to her.

"Thanks, Hazza. I'll go after him. But hold on, how are you? You look so different", she squealed, again.

"Here we go again", Louis whispered as Eleanor and I chuckled.