CHAPTER 35

I hope I never see him with crutches ever again.

_

Niall's POV

ONE WEEK LATER.

The last week has been, well, overwhelming.

I was involved in a car crash and I survived with a broken leg and two broken ribs.

The pain has been terrible at times, but Carina made all of it vanish by just being around.

That doesn't even make sense, but that's how people in love see things, don't they?

Maybe it was the doctor's visits, the nurse's constant check up visits and the medication too, but Carina's presence with me for the past week has made me feel better.

Also, my boys.

Carina said how supportive they've been for the past week and I'm just so glad that they get along really well.

Usually the girlfriends don't really get along with your best friends, but then here are my buddies and girlfriend who've got along so well.

Also, I don't really know why Carina's ex keeps visiting me everyday, but I suppose that's alright because Carina doesn't seem to be annoyed by his presence anymore.

So, as long as she's fine with him around, I'm not complaining.

"Alright, not a problem", Carina said as she swung the door open of my hospital room with Dr Quinn close behind her.

"Hello, Mr Niall. You seem to be okay enough to leave the hospital now. So, you'll be soon discharged and can visit us after two weeks or anytime in between if you don't feel well enough", he said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Dr Quinn", I said and smiled at him.

"Miss Carina, Rachel will help you with the discharge documents", he said as he motioned at a nurse who I didn't notice earlier.

"Sure", she said as she passed me a glance before exiting.

"Mr Niall, how do you actually feel?" Dr Quinn asked as he walked closer towards me.

"I feel much better than a week ago. My leg doesn't really hurt, but my ribs still do", I said as I gently placed a hand over them.

"That's alright, we'll take your leg plaster out after maybe 3 weeks. Try not to walk too much on your left. You'll have to use elbow crutches for support", he said and my eyes widened.

I felt old right now.

Isn't that what old people use?

I nodded my head and he just smiled.

"Also, our physiotherapist will come visit you after two days", he said and I nodded, again.

"Miss Carina will make sure to give you your medications on time, so that's taken care of. Let me see, am I missing out on something", he said as he stared at the wall behind me, deep in thought.

"Oh, and avoid sexual activities for another six weeks. That's until your ribs heal. You know, just incase", he said and smirked and my eyes widened.

"Yeah", I mumbled.

Six weeks. That's long.

Well, I've been longer than six weeks without any activities, but then that was without Carina.

Now that she's mine, God, it's so difficult to not-

"Mr Niall?", Dr Quinn called out and snapped me out of my thoughts.