CHAPTER 20

A random picture of my gorgeous boy who makes my life so much better just by flashing his gorgeous smile :') x

_

Carina's POV

TWO DAYS LATER.

"Three cappuccinos on table 4", I said as I passed the tray to Julie.

I wasn't feeling too well today. I was having an extremely bad headache.

"Katie will you watch the counter, for sometime?", I asked her as I walked into the storeroom without even waiting for a reply.

Once in the storeroom, I grabbed a bottle of water from the huge rack which had all the requirements for my cafe.

I sat down on a chair and gulped down almost half a bottle of water.

The pain in my head has increased as it pounded the inner walls of my head.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

The storeroom felt colder as the November cold increased rapidly. Soon, it would even begin snowing and it would be freezing.

"Ma'am, are you alright?", Blake asked as he peeked from behind the door.

"Please call me Carina. I don't really feel well though", I said as I stood up.

"Ma- Carina, why don't you go get yourself some rest? I think we can manage just fine without our boss", Blake said with a smile.

He is the baby of our cafe and is definitely the sweetest one. He reminds me of my baby brother and maybe that's why I like him.

"Yeah, I guess I should get going", I said as I grabbed my coat and put it on.

"Can I get you anything?", he asked, his voice full of concern.

"No, thanks", I smiled as I patted his face on my way out of the storeroom.

He followed me out as he closed the door shut behind him.

"Katie, I'm having a terrible headache and I just can't stay here anymore. I need to get home", I said as I held the counter to steady myself.

"Aw, take care, Carina. I hope you get well", she said with concern.

"Sure, Carina. Just call any of us incase you need anything", Aiden said walking towards me.

"Yeah, we'll be there boss", Caleb said joining us.

"But, does anyone know where ma'am's apartment is?", Blake asked.

The smart boy that he is.

I'm pretty sure no one knew where my apartment was.

"Eh, we'll just go around the city acting like we're professional agents trying to hunt for her and -", Noah was interrupted by Katie.

"Can you shut it just for today? She's already suffering with her headache, don't add to it". 

He put his hands up in surrender making us all laugh.

"Katie, also please keep Niall's coffee ready. You know when", I said to her and she nodded.

Julie rushed to us, "Is there a meeting that I'm missing out on?", she asked with big eyes.

"Nope, just a little farewell thing", Noah said making us laugh again.

.

.