CHAPTER 43

"I'm walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you".

_

Niall's POV

FOUR DAYS LATER.

I was in the middle of recording a song as the artist took a break when my phone buzzed.

My boss turned around and glared at me.

"Turn it off", he yelled at me.

I nodded and glanced at the caller ID.

"Excuse me, I need to get this", I said as I excused myself out of the studio and walked into the silent corridor.

"Hey dad", I said as I smiled.

"Son", he said and I smiled.

It was Carina's dad who called me and since Christmas I've been referring to her parents as 'dad' and 'mom' and it feels so good to hear them call me 'son'.

"I know I disturbed you, but is everything arranged?", he asked and I nodded.

Oops, he can't see me.

"Yes, dad. Everything's ready and I'm pretty sure she doesn't even have a clue. I'll ask her today and give her the dress", I said.

"That's good. I'll call you this weekend. Take care, son", he said and I smiled.

"Take care, dad", I said and hung up.

I switched my phone to silent and walked inside the studio and continued recording and got busy with work.

.

.

I was in Carina's cafe and she was yelling at one of her staff members who was smirking at her.

And some random dude who was sat on one of the booths of her cafe was ogling at her.

The fuck?

Time to show the world she's mine.

I walked up to Carina and she stopped yelling and smiled at me.

I grabbed her butt and kissed her hard until I heard an awkward cough.

"Woah woah woah, what was that?", Carina said as we pulled away and grinned like a kid.

"PDA, I repeat PDA!", another of her staff member smirked.

"Shut up, Noah", she rolled her eyes at him.

"There was this guy who was staring at you and I just had to show him that he can't look at you because you're mine", I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Oh my gosh, look at you getting so romantic in the middle of my cafe", she giggle and I smiled.

I turned around and looked at the guy who was ogling at Carina was now glaring at me.

Score one for Niall, Score zero for the loser.

"Let's go home, babe", I said and she smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye guys", she waved out to her staff as they bid her adieu.

I held her hand as we walked past the cafe and were soon making our way towards my apartment.

"I love the way you say 'let's go home'. I really love it", she smiled and I bit my lower lip and winked at her.

We crossed the road and were walking towards the elevator of my apartment building.

I clicked on the elevator with my free hand and we entered it after it reached in front of us.