CHAPTER 19

My name is Carita and I love my boys. Well, that is just a reference to the tweet above.

_

Niall's POV

THE NEXT DAY.

We were now sat at a fancy restaurant where Louis had made our reservations.

The interior was really good with expensive furniture and cutlery, and simple yet beautiful chandeliers.

Carina sat opposite me as Louis sat to my right.

She wore a beautiful pink dress which looked majestic on her, whereas Louis was dressed in an all black T-shirt and jeans and I in a grey shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans.

"That's it", Louis said to the waiter who took our respective orders, snapping me back to reality.

"So, tell me something about yourself, pretty girl", Louis said as Carina giggled.

"Well, I'm from a family of four and -", Carina began telling Louis about her family and how she achieved what she had today.

Well, I know about her story before you Louis.

"Aw, I'm so proud of you", Louis said as he dreamily put his face in both of his hands and leaned them over the table, looking at her.

"You sound like my mom", Carina said and the three of us fell into a fit of laughter.

"Louis, enough with Carina. You said you wanted to tell me about something ever since you got here, although you didn't as yet", I said looking at Louis, in attempt to avoid any further conversation between the two of them.

"Oh yeah, that's because you wouldn't stop talking about Carina", Louis said and I regretted asking him.

"Well, it's about our reunion", he said with a smile.

"What reunion?", I asked confused.

Carina just looked between Louis and me as we spoke.

"Well, you remember how we even became friends?", he asked me.

Of course, I do.

"We met at a summer camp back when we were kids", I replied, going back to the memories when we were younger.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. There's a reunion of Adventurous Campers Club!", he exclaimed.

"Oh wow, that's amazing!", I said as a grin crept over my face.

"Well, you know Carina, back when we were kids, Niall would visit England in his summer vacations. That's actually how Niall, Harry, Liam and I became friends", he said looking at Carina.

"Oh wow, that's amazing. I mean, you guys have kept up your friendship since then", she said with an impressed look.

"My aunt lived in England and we'd go over there for our vacations. Since I had nothing to do, I was asked to go camping with my cousin Nathan. At first, I wasn't interested in camping and would sit all alone and sulk while others enjoyed. So, Louis was the first one to walk up to me and initiate a conversation. That later followed by me mixing with Harry and Liam. Since then we've camped every year when I'd return to England in my vacations, until the end of high school. But we've kept in touch regularly", I tell Carina as Louis listened with a smile.

"That's really nice. You barely have people who keep up to their friendship these days", she said with a small smile.

Louis nodded in agreement.