And I can't leave Camila alone like this... 

Shit. 

Maybe if I'll just lift her hand a little bit- no. 

But I know what I can do. 

I lifted Camila to my arms. Thank god she's that small and thine or else it would've been hell

I lifted her up the stairs, caressing her back.

God she's heavy.

Putting her in her bed, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me." She sobs in her sleep. 

Goddammit. She looks so so vulnerable. I decided in that moment. I hate Lauren Jauregui. 

Whatever she did to her, I hate it, I hate her. 

I loved her so much, I was the number one Camren shipper. But I can't watch Cami look like she's suffering from an over sadness that I can guess Lauren has something to do with. 

"I'm not leaving Cami, I promise, I'll come back again with Sofie, okay? We'll both hug you tight for the rest of the night. Okay? I'll come back." I whisper to her, she nods her head. Oh god, what did that women do to her? 

I ran down the stairs, not caring for a second when I stepped on the squeaky stair, or when I tripped over from the forth stair. 

I made the hot chocolate for Sofie and carefully ran back up, stopping sometimes before the hot chocolate spilled all over me. 

Opening the door and ignoring the sound it made I put Sofie's hot chocolate near her bed. I kissed the top of her head softly, watching as she scrunched up her nose. I laughed. Her hands clutched to my body and pulled me to her. 

"How long does it take you to make hot chocolate? I'm never letting you go again." She murmured sleepily. I laughed, kissing her nose. "Come on baby girl, we're going to Camila's room." I told her, kissing her face multiple times until she opened her eyes. 

"Why?" She whined. 

"She needs us. She can't fall asleep. Come on, be a good girl for me now will you?" I said playfully while smacking her stomach gently, watching and feeling her muscles tighten under my hand and soft finger tips.

*****

Sobs were recognized as we got closer to Camila's room. Sofie gave me a confused look. I kissed her forehead, not waiting for her any long. 

I opened Camila's door, leaving it open for Sofie to decide if she's coming in or not. 

Sliding in the bed's cover I kissed Camila's forehead gently, caressing her face. "We're here Cami, I'm here. I promised I'd come back, right?" I whisper, kissing her again, letting her clutched to my body like a little girl who had a bad dream and needed her mom to comfort her. I circle her back and slowly her sobs disappear as sleep takes over her. Sofie walks as slowly as she can, her face worried and sad. She's afraid that if she wouldn't be gentle enough, Camila will break. I was afraid too. 

I was too scared to fall asleep, holding Camila in my arms with Sofie sounding asleep next to me, her face in the pillow, her brown locks are messily everywhere. 

"I heard crying..." Sinu says, her accent thick. 

She stopped at Camila's door frame. Her eyes turning sympathetic as she watches Camila's calm sleepy form that is cuddled close to me.